The Youtube Ban Thread 2: Scott Adams Gets Demonitized

By CornPoptheOriginalGangster follow CornPoptheOriginalGangster   2019 Jun 7, 10:06am 486 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Scott Adams Demonitized on Youtube

Youtube just demonetized one of my videos for no apparent reason. And I can't request a manual review because it doesn't have sufficient traffic. How convenient, since I assume they suppress non-monetized content. #StopBeingEvil pic.twitter.com/YipTf4Dx0W— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) June 7, 2019

Here is the video that got demonitized, dealing with the racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and Islamophobic breakdown of the Biden Campaign:

It sure would suck if you went in and liked it and subscribed.
1   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 10:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm glad this is happening now instead of 3 months before the next election. I'm also glad that at least a tiny portion of it is being made public so that the public can take notice.

I wish Scott weren't so long-winded sometimes, but he's a great alternate opinion to the MSM. Often, when Trump does something that appears childish or stupid (or both!) Scott has an alternate hypothesis that, if you believe it, makes a lot of sense.
2   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Jun 7, 10:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

cut off after 2 minutes.
either say what you want to say or shut the fuck up...
3   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 11:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BlueSardine says
cut off after 2 minutes.
either say what you want to say or shut the fuck up...

I should do my own youtube series ... the cliff notes version of Scott Adams. I generally listen to him while doing other things on my computer and usually only when there's been a new outburst from MSM.
4   OccasionalCortex   ignore (4)   2019 Jun 7, 11:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HonkpilledMaster says
It sure would suck if you went in and liked it and subscribed.

I just sucked it. ;)
5   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 6:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Do you hear him talk about his home theatre? He said he only uses it 5% of the time, like never, hates sitting in a dark room watching a big screen. He would rather go for a walk and listen to his i-phone.
6   Automan Empire   ignore (2)   2019 Jun 7, 6:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"I gave the Lord a middle name."

Worth the rest of the useless blather.
7   Patrick   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 7:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortunately, Scott doesn't need the money.

I hope he moves everything to https://www.bitchute.com/
8   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 7:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Steven Crowder just got demonetized as well I believe.
9   Patrick   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 7:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This may well lead to alternative platforms rising to take up the opportunity.
10   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 7:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Scott Adams' 40 minute youtube shows are much too slow. So how about 5 minutes? (Or start at 80 seconds in.) As an engineer, I'm way behind on my understanding and application of psychology; Adams, also an engineer, is right on my wavelength. Maybe he's on your wavelength too.

11   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 7, 9:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I listened to the whole thing and he's a likeable guy with some interesting ideas, and he is best when you're doing something else, like eating or making a meal. Demonitizing a video hurts YouTube too, so It's a stupid business practice for that reason. Only a meglomanic like Google would want to play God and tell viewers what is and is not an acceptable truth. If Google wants to play God, they're going to start loosing their business, justifiably.
12   HEYYOU   ignore (34)   2019 Jun 7, 11:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's great that one can choose their favorite brainwashing.