1   RC2006   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 10, 4:23pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Haha that's not even hover hand that's make sure camara sees my hand isn't touching shit.
2   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 11, 7:44am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I were him, I would have a fake hand in sight of the camera while my real hand grabs the booty.
3   Onvacation   ignore (4)   2019 Jun 11, 7:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

If you were him you would have plenty of free booty to grab.
4   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Jun 11, 7:52am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Being a man looked down upon by hordes of liberal wimps who scream at the sky and call everything a micro aggression as a coping mechanism.
5   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 11, 7:54am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
HeadSet says

If you were him you would have plenty of free booty to grab.

If I were him the girls in the pics would be grabbing my booty.
6   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 11, 8:21am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

I can see the complaint now... “He grabbed me like a bowling ball!”
7   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 11, 12:07pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Does he hold his hands in the air when they unzip him and give him a groupie blow job?
8   BigFrank   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 11, 12:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

He's obviously holding a cigarette and trying not to burn her ass, but hey, feel free to trigger thy self over everything!
9   OccasionalCortex   ignore (3)   2019 Jun 11, 4:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BigFrank says

You're obviously need to invent stuff up rather deal with your cognitive dissonance head on.
10   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 11, 5:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The photo from the Tweet:

11   KgK one   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 11, 8:08pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Curious who is pushing this metoo , women are followers so someone with some agenda are getting feminists encouraged.

History of human, women rarely lead and why would they destroy relationship with man that is fully for their benefit.

Only logical reason I can think is that , they dont want higher population so now corporates cant grow much now. Only way expand business is by making women live separately so both men n women buy lot of crap instead of sharing if they lived together
12   komputodo   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 11, 9:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

isn't he gay? doesn't he only date beards like susan serandon and diane keaton?