1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Jun 17, 11:18am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It will be really stupid to assume he will win, if the Democrat Vote Manufacturing Factory nationwide isn't corrected.

What we saw go on in my district was a Class on how to flip the elections.
There was at least 30 GOP House Members that won on Tuesday night. But the Race Baiting Brigade ran protection for the Brenda Snipes all over America. We saw it in Dade, Broward, West Palm Beach, we saw it in NC, Virginia, California these Black in most cases, head of the board of elections in those districts. Took ballots into a backroom and stayed behind closed doors with no oversight, until they produced enough votes to flip and win those contests. There were several districts that saw Moving trucks getting rid of thousands of votes they didn't like. It was illegal to demand to see what is going on with them.

It's going to be a Cakewalk beating Trump in the EC and the Popular vote, if nothing is done. Trump needs to quit defending his Vanity and start fighting some serious fights on many fronts or his whole Presidency will have been for Nothing. He needs to get more dirty than the Liberals are Filthy.
2   clambo   ignore (4)   2019 Jun 17, 11:30am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am betting that he will win, but if not I won’t let it ruin my life.

The loser liberals are trying their best to cheat, and somehow they got convicted felons the vote in Florida.

It’s sad that welfare schemes produce a loser class that envies and hates success; foreign kids of course have socialist tendencies too.

I will donate a little cash to Trump in due time.
3   komputodo   ignore (1)   2019 Jun 17, 11:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If TRUMP loses in 2020, that means hillary will be the prez and I will move to Canada........lol
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Jun 17, 11:43am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If Trump loses in 2020, I'm going to give every Liberal regardless of race a huge Pill of their own medicine.

I will chase off every scumbag Liberal I see in the same eatery with me, eggs upside the head, call up schools and demand kids be expelled for wearing T-Shirts that support the President. Do the best I can to organize the largest protest in the history of protests demanding the President be Impeached. Not even elected Yet and I'm calling for "Its" Impeachment. Hey look at me I'm Liberaling. I feel like a Useless Fuck!
5   Heraclitusstudent   ignore (2)   2019 Jun 17, 11:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Partisan people are always the worst predictors.
6   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Jun 17, 8:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oh, if Trump loses I'm going to fuck Civility in the Ass without Lube in order to return the favor.

Of course Liberals will be pushing the importance of a calm transition without partisanship just like they did right up until November 8th, when they worried Trump would contest Hillary's rigged election.

Taking punches without fighting back is George Will Wimpery.