CNN POLL: Biden 22%, Harris 17%, Warren 15%, Sanders 14%...

By OccasionalCortex following x   2019 Jul 1, 3:38pm 262 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

The poll, conducted after the two-night debate, finds 22% of registered voters who are Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents backing Biden for the party's presidential nomination, 17% Harris, 15% Warren and 14% Sen. Bernie Sanders. No one else in the 23-person field tested hits 5%.

CNN story: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/01/politics/2020-democratic-candidates-poll/index.html

I am not saying this poll is definitely wrong. Nor fake. Or even a 'tad bit rigged'.

What I am saying is: I just have a real hard time believing it.

What that debate showed for sure was not so much that Harris is a pitbull who is burning her bridges about a possible Bidden-Harris ticket. Anyone who's even remotely familiar with her knows that. But rather it 100% showed that Biden is sooo dead meat in today's Democrat party. I particularly thought he got his ass nailed over her personal bussing experience. Not to mention how he would say self-destructive comments like "Ok...my time is up" . <-- No shit, Joe! Your time has been LONG up.

...or am I wrong here? Comments!

1   willywonka   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 1, 4:03pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Harris - she's currying favor with the Hillary backers. Even fellating the banksters. She'll get the black vote.. And she's a Wo-Man. And she carries California.
2   CBOEtrader   ignore (5)   2019 Jul 1, 4:07pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OccasionalCortex says

Am I the only one who thought that diatribe made her look terrible? Misrepresent and shame, complete w prefabbed social media blast. Fucking vomit
3   RC2006   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 1, 4:13pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Biden is the safest pick if they want to even have a chance. The other two are for the cringy far left that will flop.
4   OccasionalCortex   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 1, 4:34pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

willywonka says
And she carries California.

ANYBODY with a (D) after their name will carry California. Oh, you mean delegates at he rigged Dem convention? That doesn't mean much either, insofar as the actual election is concerned.
5   OccasionalCortex   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 1, 4:36pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Am I the only one who thought that diatribe made her look terrible?

No, you are not. There is a lot of push back she's getting from that. Mostly from stooges in the media for Biden, but still.

‘Her ambition got it wrong about Joe’: Harris faces debate backlash
Biden supporters lash out against Kamala Harris.

Nonetheless, for the 'woke' crowd, she's a hero. Being nasty like that earns points with them. Like Antifa gets.

I just loved it because I tuned in to see Sneetches at Thunder Dome and godsdamned, I got it!

6   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Jul 1, 4:49pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She's in the Circle of the Annointed