2   TrumpingTits   ignore (2)   2019 Jul 6, 3:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
DOA

Beat me to that. Not surprised, tho.

Let me see if I can still contribute to this...oh yes! Here we go:

Progressives are excited about an initiative to change Proposition 13 that could generate billions of dollars every year for schoolsteacher's unions & administrators and local governmentSacramento after it raids half the property tax haul like it does now — and it’s already qualified for the November 2020 ballot.
3   Blue   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 7, 2:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Get the corrupt and shady CA Prop 13 out and get the market based economy in.
5   socal2   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 7, 9:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just what California needs MOAR taxes.

I'm all for looking at Prop 13 - AFTER reforming government pensions and reducing my State income, sales and gas taxes.
6   RC2006   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 7, 9:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

socal2 says
Just what California needs MOAR taxes.

Exactly but we all know how dems work in this state, more more more.
7   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Jul 7, 10:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Love it! Fuck Prop 13
8   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (5)   2019 Jul 7, 11:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fantasy I know, but what would be really cool is if the Dems select a candidate that the voters are lukewarm on and because of prop 13 the amoderate and conservative voters turn out in droves allowing Trump to carry California l.