My Apologies

By HonkpilledMaster following x   2019 Aug 14, 6:48pm 147 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

To Socal and Iranian Oil Bourse.

I'm encountering so many Russo-Iranian-Muh Assad Black Hundred Trolls these days.

One of them told me the US needs to stop being cruel to immigrants.

I was frustrated over ISIS and Obama's lackadaisical attitude, but I Won't get fooled again.
1   Iranian_Oil_Burse   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 15, 9:37am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have no idea what are you talking about. If you think you offended me somewhere on this site - you either didn't really or I didn't read the post. ;)
2   Ceffer   ignore (2)   2019 Aug 15, 10:07am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Reparations!
3   HEYYOU   ignore (31)   2019 Aug 15, 11:19am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Only shallow minds are offended.
The only possible true offense is being called a patnetter.
4   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 15, 11:25am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Only shallow minds are offended.
The only possible true offense is being called a patnetter.

And, having made the most posts in 2018, HEYYOU is named as #1 patnetter of the year!
5   Iranian_Oil_Burse   ignore (5)   2019 Aug 15, 1:00pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Reparations!

Now that you mentioned reparations I do feel kinda offended.... Scratch that, I feel REALLY-REALLY OFFENDED! And I already have plans for the windfall.
6   socal2   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 15, 3:53pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm ready for some reparations too!