Trump is good at destroying Obama's legacy his own VP has already forgotten his name.

By Tenpoundbass follow Tenpoundbass   2019 Aug 28, 1:59pm 195 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Former Vice president Joe Biden (D) suffered yet another mental glitch on the campaign trail in South Carolina, forgetting former President Barack Obama’s name and instead referring to him as “president my boss,” according to a video that surfaced Wednesday.
Donald Trump Jr. retweeted the video, which shows Biden referring to Obama as “president,” before pausing and adding “my boss,” seemingly due to a failure to recall his name:
1   Quigley   ignore (2)   2019 Aug 28, 2:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

“That well-spoken colored fellah!”
2   Ceffer   ignore (3)   2019 Aug 28, 3:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Michael's prehesile penis sheath.
3   Ceffer   ignore (3)   2019 Aug 28, 3:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I didn't think Obama had a Legacy. I thought he had a BendOver.
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Aug 28, 4:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He reminds me of Chevy Chase on SNL playing Gerald Ford.

I mean he reminds me of the net result, not Chase or Ford.
As Chevy's impersonation was crappy of Gerald but funny none the less.
5   HEYYOU   ignore (34)   2019 Aug 28, 4:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did Republicans forget the name of the last Republican that killed 4801 American servicemen based on a LIE?
6   HEYYOU   ignore (34)   2019 Aug 28, 4:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag