I have never trusted anyone under 30 with Tatoos

By Tenpoundbass follow Tenpoundbass   2019 Sep 3, 11:29am 366 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

This article pretty much sums up why, and what I have always suspected.
I trust people over 30 with tattoos, if the tats were done when they were younger. People can and do grow up.

1   HEYYOU   ignore (34)   2019 Sep 3, 11:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What kind of weak mind thinks tattoos can make them somebody special? Sounds like an inferiority complex.
2   Ceffer   ignore (3)   2019 Sep 3, 11:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

An advertisement for either inherent or drug/alcohol induced forebrain deficiency and susceptibility to short term, shallow social persuasions. The more tats, the louder the advertisement. If you don't have a big trust fund, and you don't make piles of money in the entertainment industry, sports or a band, don't get 'em.

"I will be self centered, disruptive, attention seeking, non-punctual, likely chronically intoxicated or hung over, shallow, non-cooperative, dishonest and rebellious. However, I will be very artistic and really cool in clubs and raves."

Military types facing imminent death or people who have true, lasting tribal identifications and belief systems can be excepted. I think anybody can go out and get drunk or stoned and get a tattoo somewhere, but multiple desecrations over many sessions? Hmmm!
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Sep 3, 12:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can respect people getting tattoos in memory of someone they lost. Like a parent, partner or even a child.
The ones that get me, if when people get a tattoo in memory of someone died locally and the media memorialized that person, and the community did the candle vigil. And people get a tattoo to commemorate that person, even though he might have been an acquaintance at best.

Had I listened to my pre 30's self, I would have gotten a Grateful Dead Tattoo or even an Ozzy tat when I was in my late teens.
I always refrained because of how shady I thought my peers my age were at the time that did have tattoos.

And Oh, also if you live the part of a biker, and you fit the part, then tats are fine. It kills me to see bankers and day jobbers sitting around with biker tats, dingo boots, and wallets with a chain.

I guess Carney Trash, Freaks and Gimps are exempt from judgement as well. But then again, it's a zero sum because you shouldn't trust Carney Trash, Freaks and Gimps anyway.
But at least they aren't shallow posers.
4   RC2006   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 3, 12:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I went through phases metal, punk rock, goth, ect. Alway in the back of my head I knew nothing was permanent so why get a tattoo? Study is right especially for any tats had after teens. They are a red flag just like blue hair on 30yo.
5   Rin   ignore (3)   2019 Sep 3, 10:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I have never gotten a tattoo. And that's that.
6   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 3, 10:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I sometimes refer to tattoos as "graffiti." Tattoos bewilder me.
7   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 3, 11:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My experience in life shows that tattoos correlate with low IQ, poor judgement, and/or promiscuity.

And yes, there is the occasional exception to the rule.
8   clambo   ignore (5)   2019 Sep 4, 8:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tattoos on females we always called "tramp stamps".

If you are dumb enough to deface your body and scar yourself for life, you are dumb enough to make other bad decisions along the path of life.

I was seeing a cute girl from time to time; she got a tattoo along with her sister and she later said she knew I would not have approved, so she hid it until a beach day because you can't wear clothes over a bikini.

I told her unless she was famous and made a living from her fake persona like Nikki Minaj or Cardi B, she should not have a tattoo.

She 1. is under 30 2. has bad judgement 3. is a rebel somewhat (not a criminal) 4. has no $$ 5. likes rap 6. isn't highly educated

She still has her charms of course, but I won't trust her as far as I can throw her.
9   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 4, 9:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It is sexist of course, but when I see a beautiful woman with tats I am left with eth vague feeling of having just witnessed art desecration.
10   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 4, 10:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Things people do say a lot about them.

Tattoos - irresponsible reckless and makes bad choices, if woman than whorish.
Fat - irresponsible, lacks self control.
Colored Hair - either very insecure or crazy
Man dressed as woman - mentally ill
Dressed poorly - clueless poor fuck with no sense of what others perceive
11   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Sep 4, 10:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FortWayneIndiana says
Dressed poorly - clueless poor fuck with no sense of what others perceive

Some people just don't give a shit about what other's think about their day to day style. That doesn't mean they don't clean up nice, and look just as stunning in a rented Tux as the next guy.

I wear Shorts, T-shirts and Birkenstocks. When I see Portland protests, and I see the Agitating 50++ year old Dads and Professors off to the side egging the clueless Antifa idiots on, with long gray or graying hair, T-Shirts and Birkenstocks. I say to myself. "What a putz!" Now they've got me rethinking my wardrobe. I've never gave a crap about clothes and outward appearance that clothing gives or projects. Now that these loathsome bastards have me reconsidering my style, I may go with a flattop, thick RayBan Glasses and short sleeve plaid shirts with rolled up sleeves. Not enough old school Men around anymore. I think I'll go for the Toxic Male look, rather than the pathetic agitating Commie loser look.
12   Ceffer   ignore (3)   2019 Sep 4, 11:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Go with the Dirty Harry look. You can never go wrong.