I'm proud to be Mayor Pete's biggest problem. That and I think he's going to hell for fucking dudes in the ass but that's his problem.

By Tenpoundbass follow Tenpoundbass   2019 Sep 5, 10:23am 144 views   5 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Blessed Mayor Pete Buttigieg: If you Eat Hamburgers or Drink from Straws “You’re Part of the Problem” (VIDEO)

This clown thinks he’s the second coming.

Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who loves to lecture Americans about the true liberal deity, told CNN that those Americans who eat hamburgers or use straws are “part of the problem.”

These lunatics want to ban ground beef!

1   Hircus   ignore (0)   2019 Sep 5, 12:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She said she doesnt use straws because she's worried about whats happening in the ocean.

Do straws consumed in the usa actually end up in the ocean in any meaningful number? I know about the trash heap floating in the pacific, but I've always felt like the majority of that likely comes from other countries. Maybe some of our boats dump some portion of their trash at sea, but other than that we do a good job of using landfills, so it seems pretty safe to say using a straw wont end up in the ocean.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Sep 5, 12:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I bite the ends of my straws when I'm done and pick my teeth, that extra meat in the straws help feed the fish in the ocean.
3   socal2   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 5, 12:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says

I believe 90% of the plastic trash in the oceans come from a few rivers in Asia and Africa.

Banning straws in the US is retarded virtue signalling by the retarded Democrat party.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (43)   2019 Sep 5, 12:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did she ask if he plans on accepting men's penises into his rectum at the White House?