forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
757,382 comments in 77,987 posts by 11,101 registered users, 5 online now: drBu, lostand confused, SpecialSnowflake, tovarichpeter, WookieMan

new post

Are right wingers sociopaths ?

By marcus   2012 Sep 3, 1:09pm   9 links   23,506 views   82 comments   watch (1)   quote

Ayn Rand and the Sociopathic Society or ‘How I Learned to Stop Loving My Neighbor and Despise Them Instead.’

A fat, smug bastard friend of mine (that’s his chosen nickname, The FSB) pointed out to me some time ago that pretty much ALL conservative politics are selfish at their core. Take any conservative position on a social or economic issue and boil away all the rhetoric and what you are left with is “I got mine, screw you.”

I thought about that for a while. I suppose its simplicity struck me as being a little too easy, a little too sound bitey. So I sat down and made a list:

No gay marriage – Homosexuality makes me uncomfortable (due to misguided religious influence or poor upbringing or both) so gay people should be punished because of my beliefs. Stoopid homos…

No welfare, food stamps or Medicaid – I’m not poor enough to qualify for these programs so my tax dollars shouldn’t pay for it. Stoopid poor people and by poor I really mean black…

No health care reform – Why should I help pay for other people who are sick when I’m not? Stoopid sick people…

No environmental protection – Environmental laws makes things more expensive for me and that’s bad. I also don’t understand the concept of long term impact; I want cheap gas and gadgets now! Stoopid…ah, you get the idea…

Don’t raise my taxes – EVER. The government can find its own money to pay for stuff.

Medicare – Young conservatives: Why should I help pay for old people and the disabled?
Older conservatives: Keep your government hands off my Medicare!

Social Security – Young conservatives: Sacrifices need to be made, people should take care of themselves, not depend on handouts from people like me.
Older conservatives: Sacrifices need to be made BUT DON’T YOU TOUCH MY SOCIAL SECURITY!

No abortion – The government should tell women what to do with their bodies because I don’t like abortion.

No prayer in school? – GOVERNMENT OVERREACH!! I like The Jesus™ so everyone should have to listen to my prayers. No Muslim prayers, though. That’s indoctrination.

This list goes on for some time. The more I thought about it, the more obvious it became. A conservative society is a borderline sociopathic society.

Dictionary.com defines a sociopath as: a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Conservapedia says a sociopath is “someone with a personality disorder characterized by an antisocial behavior and an absence of moral responsibility or social conscience.” (I would have cited Wikipedia but we all know they’re a liberal front for George Soros, I think I heard that on Glenn Beck)

The key words here are “moral responsibility” and “social conscience”. Conservative politics lack these essential characteristics. In their place we find greed, hate, lies, an inability to empathize and an overblown sense of entitlement and self importance. In other words: all the indicators of a seriously disturbed person. Except it’s a political philosophy and it has millions of disciples.

But Justin, you filthy liberal scum, how can you say that?

Well, that’s kind of easy. Who is the guiding light of conservatives (and Libertarians) all the way from corrupt CEOs down to easily manipulated Tea Party fanatics? Ayn Rand.

Ayn Rand’s specific worldview was that “The pursuit of his (man’s) own rational self-interest and of his own happiness is the highest moral purpose of his life.”[i] This is in direct opposition to a functional humane society where the whole must be cohesive in order to provide for its weakest and most vulnerable. You’ll notice my inclusion of the word “humane”. You can have a perfectly functional society without a shred of humanity in it. Take, for example, the Industrial Age societies. They literally built the foundations for the world we know and yet they allowed or even encouraged child labor; essentially the slavery of children. Speaking of slavery, they had THAT, too, and no matter what Haley Barbour, Pat Buchanan and the other apologists revisionists would have you think, it was horrible and inhumane.

Ayn Rand’s ideal world is one where society has no say in your actions short of you physically assaulting another person. “The only function of the government, in such a society, is the task of protecting man’s rights, i.e., the task of protecting him from physical force.”[ii] One is forced to wonder what she would make of Wall Street’s Epic Fail. Rand was a big champion of no regulation at all. Close your eyes and imagine what Wall Street could do with even less regulation than it had before. Think of all the possibilities. Taste the freedom.

Are you done vomiting yet?

Do you know why Rand’s laissez-faire utopia would fail? It’s the exact same reason a socialist utopia would fail; people are imperfect. We are greedy, envious, petty and selfish. There will always be some among us who will better themselves specifically to the detriment of others because they simply don’t care. There will always be those who, as they gain power and wealth, will want more at any expense. We saw this in action in communist Russia. It was rife with the kind of corruption described so very well in George Orwell’s Animal Farm. Everyone was equal, but some were more equal than others.

We see it today in that bastion of capitalism: America and its budding Oligarchy. As wealth and power becomes ever more concentrated, the rest of us suffer. Any attempts to remedy the situation by imposing restrictions on the rich and powerful to keep them from fleecing the country is met with howls of class warfare, Socialism and government overreach. Any attempts to remove any of the sweetheart deals in place allowing those same anti-government rich and powerful to pay less taxes (or no taxes at all) or to reap billions in unnecessary subsidies are also met with howls of unfair treatment.

Now that’s what I call having your cake and eating it, too.

These people are sociopaths, pure and simple. As long as they get what they “deserve”, it doesn’t matter what happens to anyone else. Homeless families are not their problem. Malnourished children are not their problem. Uninsured sick people are not their problem. The elderly reduced to abject poverty (as they were before the advent of Social Security) are not their problem.

Ayn Rand and her delusional rantings provide a rationalization for this immoral behavior. After the Enron scandal and again after the crash in 2008, CEOs started to reread Atlas Shrugged. “CEOs put the book down knowing in their hearts that they are not the greedy crooks they are portrayed to be in today’s business headlines but are heroes like the characters in Rand’s novel.”[iii]

Heroes? Really? Is that so?

I would love to walk a group of Wall Street executives out to a Tea Party rally and have them explain to the crowd all the ways these “heroes” have stolen away the TPers money and future. Then announce that it’s OK because Ayn Rand says self interest and greed are good so whatever these “heroes” do in pursuit of that goal is morally just, even necessary. I figure the cognitive dissonance would make at least half of the crowd’s heads explode.

Mahatma Ghandi said a society is judged by how it treats its most vulnerable. By this very simple criterion, the conservative sociopathic society would be found wanting and yet the conservative movement claims to be the party of God, family and human decency. It is none of these things as we’ll examine in my next liberal descent into madness, “Republican Jesus.”

#politics

« First     « Previous     Comments 43-82 of 82     Last »

43   Vicente   2012 Sep 5, 2:58am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

bob2356 says

Tax avoidance is minimizing your tax bill buy all legal means (aka tax breaks) available.

I go with evasion, because the INTENT is clearly to avoid paying that which you owe AT ALL COSTS even the risk of penalties. When an individual does it, they can go to jail. When a bunch of corporate officers do it, nobody goes to jail and the worst case is paying a penalty.

44   freak80   2012 Sep 5, 4:08am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

Auntiegrav says

Who created the EPA? Richard M. Nixon.
Who signed NAFTA into law? Bill Clinton
Tell me again how we are supposed to distinguish Left and Right in America?

Well put. Wasn't it Jesse "The Body" Ventura who said politics isn't much different than the WWF? It's a bunch of fake "us vs. them" entertainment where all of the contenders pretend to be rivals but then party together after the show laughing at all the suckers that thought it was for real.

45   Auntiegrav   2012 Sep 5, 5:25am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

freak80 says

Auntiegrav says

Who created the EPA? Richard M. Nixon.

Who signed NAFTA into law? Bill Clinton

Tell me again how we are supposed to distinguish Left and Right in America?

Good ole Jesse. Another "so far right, he's Left" fellow. Have you seen his interview about the visit he made to Cuba as governor? His Cuban handlers offered to help him lose his CIA tail.

46   thomaswong.1986   2012 Sep 5, 6:21am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

bob2356 says

I would simply use the term "tax compliant"... since the laws clearly allowed for deductions/credits or other tax treatment in your favor for a reason to reduce your taxable income.

The media and public has really overused the term "avoidance" "Loop Holes" which gave it a different meaning.

47   JBombas   2012 Sep 22, 9:48am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

It is not an exaggeration to say that I have never seen a criticism of a conservative policy that accurately portrays a conservative policy.

48   marcus   2012 Sep 22, 10:11am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote

JBombas says

Gee. I wonder whether you label yourself as a "conservative."

Our politics is so deeply partisan that the words conservative and liberal have little meaning anymore.

What you really mean, is that there is this sort of team, or tribe, or cohort that call themselves the republicans. You identify with this political group, and feel that they have very legitimate policies that they endorse and try to move forward.

And these policies are in your view misrepresented by "liberals."

In my view, their biggest policy is hating it when power is in the hands of the other group. (hence CLintons impeachment for sex, and questions about Obamas birthplace etc..)

A lot of the same groupthink behavior occurs on both sides. But I really believe that the observation that republicans are currently dominated by a group of crazy people is correct.

When people on this forum talk about how Reagan would be a RINO now, or maybe even way too liberal to be a republican (see http://patrick.net/?p=1216676 ) , I never hear any argument from the local right wingers.

I assume this means that they (and you ?) are okay with that. You think that Obama, who would be extremely conservative by any sane measure is a dangerous socialist.

This is simply the result of propaganda. I think one absolute truism is that the authoritarian personality type is far more vulnerable to propaganda. They need someone to tell them a bunch of lies so that they can have strong emotions behind their unwavering support for their authority.

49   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 10:14am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

JBombas says

Why don't you accurately portray a conservative policy for us.

50   rootvg   2012 Sep 22, 11:02am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Every libbie thinks every conservative is a Nazi (or sociopath, have been hearing that term for about thirty years) and every conservative thinks every libbie is a Communist on the sly.

It doesn't matter. There are 160+ Electoral votes in states (59 percent of the amount required to be elected President) where the vast majority vote center or center-right and that's not likely to change anytime soon.

All this business about Texas becoming Democratic is nice fodder for the coffeehouses but I actually lived there for almost a decade and I'm telling you their brand of Democratism isn't anywhere near that of California or Massachusetts. This is why I say the DNC's being forced to include favoring gay marriage in their platform will destroy any chance they had of carrying something significant in the south this year. They don't have many leather festivals in Charlotte or Raleigh. There aren't very many in Columbus or Cincinnati, either.

51   laughnow   2012 Sep 22, 11:43am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

One thought: if Right wingers are Sociopaths, Left Wingers are Marxists.
After all, Marxist grand scheme is to take what they didnt earn, and give it to those that didnt.

52   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 12:43pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

rootvg says

Every libbie thinks every conservative is a Nazi

This is a lie.

rootvg says

and every conservative thinks every libbie is a Communist on the sly.

This is probably mostly true although woefully ignorant.

rootvg says

All your supposed insight is going to be a smoking crater if Obama wins. Are you still going to post to the board after everything you thought you knew is proven to be false?

I mean IF of course.......

53   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 12:45pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

laughnow says

It's a good thing there aren't any Marxists in the US government then.

BTW how does Romney get credit for "earning" when all he did was buy a corporation, plunge it into debt, then leave it for dead and bankruptcy?

That's an odd definition of "earn".

54   rootvg   2012 Sep 22, 1:08pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog, how old are you?

55   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 1:40pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog, how old are you?

It's not relevant to anything. You would be well served to stop making elitist arguments. You are not in a privileged perspective, and this will be proven beyond doubt in November.

56   rootvg   2012 Sep 22, 1:55pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

iwog, how old are you?

Judging from some of things you've said, I think it's very relevant. I wouldn't bring it up unless I thought there was a reason.

Regardless of formal education, what you studied or where you went to school, you show every symptom of being another one of these punk kids who've bought into a load of shit some liberal fucking prof fed them once upon a time. The knee jerk reactionary behavior, the anger, the lashing out, the answers to certain political questions which I've known the answers to forever and ever and your insisting that two-and-two-are-five, etc. I'm professionally trained in this shit. You have NO idea.

Danville and Alamo and (especially) Walnut Creek and Lafayette are loaded with this. I see it every day. I see it when I walk into Whole Foods to get my back worked on.

I think you're about as deep as a half a glass of water. I can feel it. Your throwing elitism at me as a descriptor couldn't be more wrong (state university graduate, wife is the same) and that's why I think there's a problem. If you can't read that, what else can't you read? Again and again, it's ALWAYS the same...not about what's there, but what's missing. EVERY TIME - but you're too goddamn young to know that. That's why I asked and frankly, it's why you won't tell me.

57   marcus   2012 Sep 22, 2:52pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

laughnow says

That's right. THere are only two options. Keep taxes too low, especially on the high levels of income, and let the government f%&K off and die (except for the military industrial complex, and the oil companies, and all the other industries that get special treatment from the govt).

You're either in that club, or you believe in total redistribution, everyone has the same lifestyle regardless of how hard or how well they work.

There is no in between !

THat's such lame BS. And it totally does not explain how we did so much better when tax rates were higher, without being anything close to a communist country.

It also doesn't explain how France, which is maybe a bit too socialist for my taste has a lower govt debt to GDP ratio than we do.

58   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 3:05pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

rootvg says

All that needs to happen to prove you tragically wrong is that Obama wins the election. Then EVERYTHING you've said falls apart. I'm not the least bit worried. All your statements are predicated on your certain knowledge that you have to be right.....including this one.

rootvg says

Apparently you don't know the true meaning of elitism. Read "The Emperor's New Clothes" and you will understand. Everything you talk about is based on your special knowledge. You offer no other support.

That is precisely why I say that your whole universe falls apart if Obama wins. There will be no excuses and no explanations.

59   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 3:06pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

rootvg says

I can't wait until November. This one is especially awesome!

60   rootvg   2012 Sep 22, 3:51pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

iwog says

rootvg says

I can't wait until November. This one is especially awesome!

Were you just told that a house you bought for $600K in February just appraised for $800K? I was. Everyone I know is telling me we bought at the bottom. We didn't make an effort to do that, it just happened.

My wife and I have made six figures each for YEARS. We'll make money no matter who's in office. I'll fly and have all my toys regardless. I don't spend my life spinning my wheels. Besides, there aren't enough worthy targets to spar with anymore anyway. It wouldn't hurt you to bring your game up a little bit, as well. The folks I used to spar with on Usenet in the eighties make you look like you've got Down's Syndrome.

We'll try this again. For Obama to win in November, it would mean that something big has changed. 63 seats were lost by his party two years ago. Walker should have been recalled in Wisconsin and wasn't. Everything I have EVER been taught about business and business culture and Political Science says he should lose. No President has done what he says he's gonna do (what you insist he will do) since FDR in 1936. FDR's party won nine seats at the midterms in 1934. Obama's party lost 63 seats at the midterms in 2010 and his positives remain in the forties but you say he's gonna win a second term. WHY? What makes him able to do that? I've apparently missed something in all those years of working on campaigns and then in the classroom. Are they gonna have the goons steal it for them? Dick Trumka is said to be very unhappy with Obama. Talk to me! I'll listen and then I'll lay into you...but that's how you learn. That's how I learned, thirty years ago.

From a Political Science perspective, I don't think you have hair one between your legs. It's all invective. I'm the one who's seasoned and salty, remember? I know what to look for. You're screaming and spouting and you won't answer my questions which means you have something to hide. Maybe you're just one of those twenty five year old professional agitators with hair on his face and over his collar, living in someone's basement. You're clearly angry at something or someone. That's not normal.

61   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 3:57pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

rootvg says

I don't really care, are you trying to prove you're smarter than everyone else because your house gained value in the Spring of 2012? Congratulations, the whole Bay Area did that.

rootvg says

Who are you trying to impress?

rootvg says

And if Obama wins, it will be a total rejection of everything you have ever been taught. You'll look like a total fool after everything you've said here and you'll have nothing to fall back on. You are PERSONALLY vouching for Romney to win in November so you will be PERSONALLY responsible for everything you believe in being total crap.

rootvg says

I answer all questions except personal questions that are not involved with the topic and none of your business.

62   rootvg   2012 Sep 22, 4:00pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Yes, it would be a rejection of everything I've ever been taught by all those people who taught Poli Sci for all those years plus all those business guys back in Ohio and Texas who made money and managed people for all those years.

That's why it won't happen. Life doesn't work that way.

Now I KNOW you're a kid.

You're learning, finally. Keep it coming.

63   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 4:02pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

rootvg says

That's why it won't happen. Life doesn't work that way.

I'm not sure how you're going to handle it when Obama wins, but it's my guess that you will handle it badly.

64   rootvg   2012 Sep 22, 4:03pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Do you remember my talking about John Fund's discussion of another shoe to drop before November?

Why would Willie Brown feel a need to bring it up in an article to SFGate?

Years and years and years, iwog. DECADES.

65   iwog   2012 Sep 22, 4:07pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

rootvg says

Why would Willie Brown feel a need to bring it up in an article to SFGate?

Years and years and years, iwog. DECADES.

You really want to dig yourself in deeper? You might as well be doing this:

"I'm an idiot if Obama wins."
"I'm bloody ignorant if Obama wins."
"I'm a sucker and a chump if Obama wins."
"I'm a brainwashed fool if Obama wins."
"My education is a lie if Obama wins."

I'm beginning to wonder if you really understand what you're doing and why you cannot withstand being wrong on this.

66   kentm   2012 Sep 22, 4:21pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Guys, I just gotta say at this point, and I'm looking at you "Thomas":

"A new study by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service has found that over the past 65 years, tax cuts for the rich have not led to economic growth and instead are linked to greater income inequality in the United States.

The study found that cutting taxes for the rich does not increase saving, investment, or productivity growth. “The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie,” the study said."

A breakdown:

Man, Thomas, one of these days you're going to realize what an asshole you've been and the sound you'll make will be something like "...eep."

67   coriacci1   2012 Sep 23, 8:24am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

marcus says

Are right wingers sociopaths ?

does the pope wear red slippers?

68   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 Sep 23, 8:28am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

If Obama wins again all Democrats will have a mandate to behead Republicans with scimitars, burn churches, kill Christian men, rape Christian women and press Christian children into slavery and forced conversion to Islam.

Everyone knows that.

Allah Akbar!

69   freak80   2012 Sep 24, 12:08am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Obama will probably win. Polling is pretty accurate these days.

I wouldn't interpret an Obama victory as a mandate for liberal policies. Romney is more liberal than conservative, except on tax policy. The only reason conservatives are voting for Romney is their greater dislike of Obama. It was exactly the same thing 4 years ago with McCain.

The country will still be about 50/50 liberal/conservative after the election.

Nothing changes on New Year's Day. Nothing changes on Election Day either.

70   kentm   2012 Sep 24, 10:23am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

freak80 says

Romney is more liberal than conservative

ha ha ha ha ha... The candidate who was chosen and forcibly placed into the candidacy by the republican party is now suddenly a liberal. JHC christ freak, do you and your gang even listen to yourselves?

I have nothing to contribute to these conversations other than dull mockery at this point, I'm totally aware of that and I'm comfortable with it. What more is needed?

71   anon12366   2012 Sep 24, 10:42am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Did you hear about Maxine Waters? She threw her grandson under the bus. Some non-sociopath.

72   EBGuy   2012 Sep 24, 11:07am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

kentm: The candidate who was chosen and forcibly placed into the candidacy by the republican party is now suddenly a liberal.
Get a grip there kent. He WAS governor of Massachusetts. I'm enjoying watching him make a run for the center as he tries to embrace the unembracable (is that even a word).

73   PeopleUnited   2012 Sep 24, 5:30pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

coriacci1 says

marcus says

Are right wingers sociopaths ?

does the pope wear red slippers?

Yes I do

74   PeopleUnited   2012 Sep 24, 5:43pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

"Obama's party lost 63 seats at the midterms in 2010 and his positives remain in the forties but you say he's gonna win a second term. WHY?"

Answer: Mitt Romney, the Republicans worst campaigner since John McCain.

Republicans blew it just like Dems did with Kerry. Pick someone likable if you want to win guys! Mitt is not likable to the "average" voter. But then again, that is why Mitt was selected by the powers that be to insure Obama can wreak 4 more years of erosion in American prosperity. You see the powers that be are not primarily interested in Americans, but rather their own agenda for a new world order, where freedom is only for themselves, the elites.

75   Auntiegrav   2012 Sep 24, 10:56pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Vaticanus says

Answer: Mitt Romney, the Republicans worst campaigner since John McCain.

All other things being proofless and thus, 'equal', the bottom line comes down to CFR approval. If Romney was selected as the 'best' representative of the CFR interests in the Republican platform, then there's little hope that the committee wasn't on LSD that day. Obama's willingness to try to compromise with the corporate agenda is obvious in almost all of his attempts to pass legislation (including dropping the public option from the Romney/Gingrichcare law).
Romney is implanted and tagged by the Mormons: a proven false 'religion' which he supports heavily. From the standpoint of corporate America, Obama's intentions, even at their worst, are more likely to stabilize the corporate atmosphere than Romney/Ryan's radical theology, and stability is the cornerstone of investment, regardless of whether the politics are Drug-company fascism (Democrat voting records) or Insurance-company fascism (Republican voting records).

76   freak80   2012 Sep 25, 12:35am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   quote

kentm says

JHC christ freak, do you and your gang even listen to yourselves?

Kent, The Onion did a hilarious news story about Romney going back in time to kill the more liberal version of himself.

I'm not suggesting the Republican party is more liberal than the Democrat party. Yes, that would be absurd.

77   jazz_music   May 31, 1:07pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

There is a lack of integrity in personal experience with high profile conservatives preaching right wing libertarian values and themes but for themselves they take a completely different self-serving view.

More than one of them has argued for taking social safety net at the same time as damning people who take refuge in social safety net saying arguments like "... just because I speak against welfare, disability, social safety net doesn't mean that I won't take as much of it as I can get. Why shouldn't I? Taking is great as long as it is me doing the taking. What's wrong with that?"

78   Tenpoundbass   May 31, 1:13pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

This is how Liberals parse their list of shit about Republicans.

Republicans: Hey let's come up with welfare and help poor people out in the country that are down on their luck. Mainly disabled people and people who can't work otherwise.
Democrats: Hey great idea let's add healthy able bodied people to it as well.
Republican: NO I don't think that's a good idea
Democrats: Please Oh pretty please, I'll let you build that new Navy Destroyer fleet you always wanted. And besides it will be great for votes.
Republicans: Well I guess that will be alright provided it's only temporary.
Democrats: Well how about illegal aliens and people who just flat out refuse to work.
Republican: No damn it enough is enough!
Democrats: Ah See! You hate poor people and don't want to ease their suffering!

79   jazz_music   May 31, 1:22pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Niagra Falls!

... slowly I turned, step by step ...

80   zzyzzx   Jun 19, 10:07am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

81   zzyzzx   Jun 19, 10:10am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

82   zzyzzx   Jun 19, 10:12am     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

« First     « Previous     Comments 43-82 of 82     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home