forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
757,172 comments in 78,002 posts by 11,103 registered users, 5 online now: Entitlemented, HEY YOU, Patrick, ThreeBays, TwoScoopsMcGee

new post

Blurtman's comments

1   Blurtman   Aug 21, 3:35pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Sex- it's dirty!

2   Blurtman   Aug 21, 2:36am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

Glorifying the Confederacy

The problem with this country today is that people demand that their interpretation be the only interpretation. It is called narrow mindedness.

3   Blurtman   Aug 20, 9:57am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Why doesn't Warren just have a DNA test and settle the controversy, already?

4   Blurtman   Aug 20, 9:55am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Also demanded was the institution of affirmative action in the NFL.

5   Blurtman   Aug 18, 11:57pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Kunta Kinte! Kunta Kinte!

6   Blurtman   Aug 17, 10:39pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Rew says

What does it represent as a public symbol? I

Just who decides what it represents?

7   Blurtman   Aug 17, 10:27pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

Brush up on your chemical synthesis skills as a backup plan.

8   Blurtman   Aug 17, 12:24pm     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Tim Aurora says

I denounce White Supremacist.

I denounce restrictions on shitting in public. Oh Lordy, when will the bigotry end? Happy, happy, shat it snappy!

9   Blurtman   Aug 17, 12:15pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

Down with all icons! Cannibal anarchy!

10   Blurtman   Aug 17, 11:47am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

His 2020 reality show will be YUUGE! You're nuked!

11   Blurtman   Aug 17, 11:20am     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

So who decides what white is?

12   Blurtman   Aug 16, 11:41am     ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   quote

Fucking White Male says

So actually no pat net posters support the white nationalsts. That's just your virtue signaling, correct?

It'a a common ploy to demonize an opponent and rally support against them. Some German dude named Herman skillfully practiced this and now the SJW liberals, many, like Herman's followers, are socialists, use this technique shamelesslyy. Yes, there are many, many SJW kuckledraggers easily influenced.

13   Blurtman   Aug 16, 11:24am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Indiana Jones says

Blurtman says

Do I acknowledge that the reason Europeans were able to dominate other cultures and colonize them is due to the relatively retarded development of these cultures and non-competitive social and religious practices? Absolutely, you cannot deny history and reality.

The presumptuous of historical knowledge of non-white culture is incredible. Have you ever stopped to think other cultures were fine just the way they were? That their development stage was what that culture wanted and the culture was not retarded? Or that maybe non-competition is not any worse or maybe even better than competitiveness?

It is interesting to observe the concept of superiority and glorification of what we know as white western culture is so programmed in to some people that every thought stems from that presupposition.

If you as a culture cannot protect your people, you are retarded for assuming that you live in a vacuum, and younwill be dominated. The Spaniards frequently assailed the Dutch with state-of-the-art military technology, but the Dutch possessed similar technology and were able to hold their own. If instead they were at the wooden shields and spears stage, they would have been exploited.

14   Blurtman   Aug 16, 10:51am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

It is fatuously simplistic to dismiss statues of Confederate war heroes as monuments to enslavers. France maintains respecful cemeteries and monuments to the German war dead.

Pinhead SJW emoters tend to stroke themselves with such simple arguments.

15   Blurtman   Aug 16, 10:38am     ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote

I think a definition of "white nationalist movement" would be more than appropriate. How can supporters of the Confederacy be nationalists? Aren't they anti the very concept of the United SA?

Am I for the rights of white people? Absolutely. That is no more racist than other groups' interest in their respective rights, but I am all for dropping all references to race and ethnicity.

Am I against affirmative action and do I believe it is PC racism? Absolutely.

And do I think black women have a propensity towards obesity and bad hair? Absolutely, you cannot deny reality.

16   Blurtman   Aug 15, 10:48am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Ass grab, $1. Cheaper than a lap dance.

17   Blurtman   Aug 5, 3:32am     ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote

Dan8267 says

Patrick says

all your searches (which can and have been used against people in court), etc.

Hmmm, I have an idea for a service. It will automatically conduct Google searches that make you look good in court like

- How can I help my country more?

- Where can I find people who love (insert name of your country) as much as I do?

- Charitable organizations I can donate to

- I love my wife and would never murder her. How can I show my appreciation?

OTOH:

-Best places to shit in public
-Fun things to add to the water supply
-How to hypnotize women to do anything in three easy steps
-How to make:
a. a nuclear bomb with easily accessible materials
b. an army of killer robots
c.thousands of clones of Nancy Pelosi

18   Blurtman   Aug 4, 12:53pm     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

I think what may not be appreciated in the reported numbers is this. In the past, all that colored people had to show was that their representation in a given school, police department, company, etc did not reflect their representation in the population, and that was all that was needed to prove racism, and the resulting contorted remedies. By the same standard, white people are being subjected to racism. Is Al Sharpton going to be all over this?

19   Blurtman   Aug 4, 4:08am     ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote

And men gain absolutely nothing by endorsing the SJW feminist position. But yet the PC momentum is behind it. How do people think babies start? What do people think the initial steps towards procreation are?

20   Blurtman   Aug 3, 3:20pm     ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote

users   about   suggestions   contact
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy
8 groups who lie about the housing market
37 bogus arguments about housing
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home