new post
register or log in

Free Speech Forum

HEY YOU's comments

1   HEY YOU   10:21am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Making fun of stupid,over & over is Patnet rule # 8.
Especially when it's funny.

2   HEY YOU   10:16am today  ↑ Like (2)   ↓ Dislike

zzyzzx says

To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

Clicked the link. Fuck me! I gave them a click & got nothing.
BOYCOTT any of these sites.

3   HEY YOU   10:11am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

OLD NEWS!
I already knew DEMOCRATS SUCK!
Lewis Black: "Democrats are the party of no ideas."
They do have one idea.
Let's march protest,carry signs,placards,banners that say
"Hooray for our side." (That what the Republicans say,too).
I got interviewed on TV. Did You see me? Did you see me?
Look! Look! I've got it on video. Ain't I great?

Watch Ds & Rs when they gather to make an announcement.
There will be a large group of their ilk standing behind the speaker.
Each one thinking, We're the Greatest!

What's sad is that the retard ,slime voters keep electing these
DECEIVERS.

4   HEY YOU   9:50am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

I understand some dumb fucking Democrat presidents are going to attend.
FUCK ALL DEMOCRAT VOTERS.
How many Republican presidents have attended Democrat Inaugurations?

Go ahead ! Tell me it's not a big club.
I'm not dumb enough to believe you.

5   HEY YOU   9:45am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Patrick says

GW Bush should be in jail.

That's a good start.
Now let's move on to D & R voters.
We're going to have to build more jails.

6   HEY YOU   9:42am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

"Those fond of effing and blinding, by contrast, are likely to be the most honest in any given group, according to academics at the University of Cambridge."
And smartest.

Slimefuck D & R party loving ASSHOLE,DICK SUCKING & SWALLOWING voters are half literate.
They can read but too FUCKING dumb to WRITE-IN.

Please excuse my GOD DAMNED language.

7   HEY YOU   9:28am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says

Does DIE! FUCKING! DIE! qualify as honest expression?

It could be more honest.
DIE! FUCKING! DIE! Republican & Democratic voters.

8   HEY YOU   9:23am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Foul mouths are smart.
FUCK YOU! trump's ASSHOLE licking lovers.

9   HEY YOU   9:15am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

VOTE or lose your free speech....& your life.
Forget it! all that americans,as in simple minds, can do is vote for one of the TWO PARTIES.
You can stay home.
Just one can elect either of the two parties.
Put long & short straw in a hat & draw a winner.
Only one person can make the draw.
They must be a registered voter.

10   HEY YOU   8:43am today  ↑ Like (1)   ↓ Dislike

If Patnetters' parents cared about the planet,they would have ABORTED their ASSHOLE offspring.

11   HEY YOU   8:39am today  ↑ Like (1)   ↓ Dislike

If a man & woman get pregnant,they should be executed.
~7.5 billion is a enough.
If they cared about this planet they would commit suicide.

12   HEY YOU   8:33am today  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Obama resigns,NOW.
Biden is sworn in as 45th president.
He declares trump as enemy combatant.
Renders him to a nation that tortures,
banning trump from twitter.

13   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 5:47pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Before stupid bitches get in a Uber,the male driver must castrate themselves.

Damn! What if Hillary is driving?

14   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 5:46pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

iwog says

Some............awful things.

How many Republican & Democratic fares have you had?
Must be awful!

15   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 5:42pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike (1)

Can I turn the dolls internal temperature up so she will be really HOT?
"Touch me!"
Hell! I'm grabbing your pussy.

"Gosh! My dolls dumb."
Must be a Republican!

16   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 5:34pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Innocent men,women & children shouldn't live in a war zone.
DIE! You deserve it for being there.

17   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 5:14pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE says

Sodomizing children is all anyone does in DC besides eating babies.

Where my invitation to the Pedophilia & Cannibal Anarchy Party?

18   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 2:46pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

19   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 2:24pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Simply improving on the Stupid FUCK Republican's Patriot Act.
Go OBAMA! NDAA/NDAA 2.0. A real president protecting america from evil
just as wingnutz intend.
Why do you hate enhanced security to protect americans?

DIE! aMERICA Haters!

20   HEY YOU   Jan 18, 2:05pm  ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike

Who would even think about gold?
The only true paths to WEALTH are pieces of paper bought in the stock market
or overpaying for shacks to flip.
How many pieces of paper are in your pension fund?

home   top   users   register

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor
best comments   random post   patrick.net on twitter   about   contact
please recommend patrick.net to democrats