BayArea's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 3226 - 3265 of 3265    Last »

BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Dec 31, 2:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Its absolutely insane that the gov can step in and choose what businesses close and what businesses stay open. What country and what times are we living in anyway?
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2020 Dec 31, 8:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
BayArea says
Asian girls and Latinas love white guys, particularly with light eyes

Any Latina will tell you that a white guy with light eyes puts them under hypnosis.

I had a Chinese woman boss at one time, and I asked her why white guys are so into Asian women.

"No!" she replied, "Asian women like white guys."

That’s exactly why you have the perception Patrick. People like who like them.

You just got the chicken/egg sequence wrong...
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 1, 6:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I love Poland!
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 1, 7:35am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Wow

Although I predicted rents in metro cities cratering I never saw that single family homes in suburbia would be skyrocketing
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 1, 8:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
My solution is find the cheapest place in the whitest town and keep my fingers crossed, and my passport valid.

Where is that?
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 1, 9:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What a massive shithole SF has become. It only looks good from a distance these days (like driving on the bridge).

Then you get closer and Wham! You just stepped in human shit. Sad.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 5:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
I hate HOA's, but when I'm 60+ years old I'm done with yards and maintenance.

Then pay a gardener. You don’t have to go to the extreme of being governed by some communist organization who will threaten to fine you for leaving your car hood up or a towel on your balcony.

I have had horrible horrible experiences with HOA, fuck em
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 6:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Been doing great.

It’s got legs to run further too.

Disclaimer: I don’t recommend anyone buy. But I also have no problem with crypto making up 1-2% of your investment portfolio.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 6:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cuban women will like who they are told to like.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 6:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It reminds me a lot of late 2017

Over the course of my investment life, I get concerned when strippers, Uber drivers, plumbers etc are all talking about how much money they are making in bitcoin.

I’ll just continue to sit on the $10,000 investment I made a few years ago.

Agree above that there are way too many posts on this topic, traditionally a sign of bubble lol
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 6:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

G36 says
BayArea says
It reminds me a lot of late 2017

I agree with the second sentence. Once there is euphoria, you want to start thinking of scaling out. Do you see any hype yet? Is the avg Joe reaching out to you and asks about Bitcoin?

It’s getting there. Just this week I was at the playground with my kid and a random caretaker starts talking to me about bitcoin
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 6:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

G36 says
BayArea says

It’s getting there. Just this week I was at the playground with my kid and a random caretaker starts taking to me about bitcoin

We havent even reached back to all time highs.

I’m not sure what you mean by this as we are at all time highs.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 6:47am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch says
awaiting moderation

Should be good lol
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 6:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Gotcha, thanks for clarification.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 10:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Only thing more shocking than bitcoins run up is that someone made ANOTHER thread about it
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 10:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Continue to invest.

After review of the data, I discovered there looks to be no correlation between stock market performance and whether blue or red is on office.

I was surprised by this.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 2, 10:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

By what date will we see BTC at $100,000?
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 4, 7:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dholliday126 says
A. The world is dying. No one is having babies and the ones that have babies have to deal with this kind of bullshit. Direct result of losing religion and feminism. It'll be this way till the next major war.

B. To quote TFM, laws are just letters to Santa if no one will enforce them. In CA they have passed so many bullshit laws that basically everyone is a criminal, but no one is enforcing them.

Spot on sir.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 5, 6:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Master of Panic, ruuuuuun
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 6, 10:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Censoring videos, wtf!
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 7, 9:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It is exhausting to be among the leftists in CA.

I’ve lost a few friends by not being aligned politically.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 8, 6:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thank you for sharing.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 8, 6:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick, these are all so basic in my mind but in our world today would be perceived as extreme.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 8, 7:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My first reaction when I hear any mainstream media news is instant suspicion.

They can say there’s a 60% chance of rain today and I will consider that its not true. That’s how bad it’s gotten with the media hate and agenda.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 8, 10:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I hate candy.

Will cruise over and buy some.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 13, 2:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick, keep in mind that a lot o people consider this personal and don’t share publicly.

Also, many people had it who didn’t know they had it.

You get sick and most people recover as they do from the flu.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 14, 6:06am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Tenpoundbass says
Does this look the US Army to you?

No, fatso holding the latte does not look like he/she/it/xir could have passed Basic Training.

It’s part of the new initiative diversity programs.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 17, 4:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Signal texting app is gaining steam.

The market is calling for a free speech version of twitter too
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 17, 4:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I also don’t understand all the 15yr loan hype.

Life is unpredictable, get the 30yr and if you choose, pay it off as a 15yr (or a 10yr, or whatever duration you want)

Fuck the tiny interest rate difference between the two.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 17, 6:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

“Elena”

It’s an anonymous forum, we don’t know who Elena is.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 19, 10:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

For years I believed diversity is our strength. As I’ve gotten older and more experienced, I absolutely don’t believe that anymore.
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 20, 11:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tucker nails it, as usual
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 20, 11:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Disappointed with SF
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 5:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I also cried ... but for different reasons
  BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 6:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wait, they just figured out what is being shared in in that article??

Despite all the problems, SF will always have appeal to to the geographical location, weather, landmarks.

The masses will continue to come from around the world.