Please log in to view images

Fuckyouasshole's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 56 - 95 of 95    Last »

Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 18, 9:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They endure a lot of shit, they do it for the pay and benefits.
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 18, 9:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think this could work, just stack container homes 3 high. Make the ground floor more expensive. I'd live in one if I was inclined in live in a shit hole
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 18, 10:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why hold them in contempt for not showing for a lawsuit? Just make the plaintiff win automatically. Send them to collections and let a collector run their lives with calling
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 18, 10:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I hope he sues CNN into bankruptcy
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 18, 10:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I tried to give up soda, I hardly drink it now
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 18, 10:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah android is like the borg
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 18, 10:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

6rdB says
AF, why do you hate CAPITALISM! and ENTREPRENEURSHIP???

Commies are jealous of people who have more than they do and want to take it rather than work harder
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 19, 9:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lol at SF. They did it to themselves
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 19, 9:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A cereal for the vocal minority
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 19, 9:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I skimmed through it, looks fine to me. One thing is I heard SD won't let people park on streets, even if you live there! So where are these renters going to park their cars?
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 20, 3:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hopefully Huffington post goes Gawker
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 21, 2:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wouldn't renting a flat be a lot cheaper? Rent and wait for prices to crash or till you get a better deal elsewhere
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 21, 2:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Can you post the article, there's a paywall
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 23, 10:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Paywall, can you post the article?
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 23, 10:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll believe it when I plug the thing in and it works as advertised
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 23, 10:27am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can't wait for NBA rejects to go to the WNBA and destroy the competition. Dudes would score 100 points without breaking a sweat
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 24, 10:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wtf happened to Texas? Too many Californian transplants?
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 24, 10:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All you bitcoin are belong to us!
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 25, 1:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Reddit will go the way of other woke businesses
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 25, 3:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why no blm protests? Where is Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson?
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 31, 10:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is the franchise losing money or are they just not making as much as they should be?
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 10, 2:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OP decides what a troll is if it is debunked on Snopes
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 29, 7:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I predict this movie will make more money than all the other Bind movies as it appeals to a greater audience
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 29, 8:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

These people serve no purpose and would perish if someone else didn't take care of them
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 29, 8:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Islam is right about women?
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 29, 8:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why not? Savers get punished and idiot's get bailed out. The middle class is getting round up and is going to be slaughtered
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 29, 8:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I dislike most Californian expats. They move into a rural place and try to turn it into California. They complain about their neighbors who have been living their lives a certain way and tell them to change for them, or they will sue!
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 29, 8:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Police have no obligation to save you. If some guy has a gun and is in your house shooting your family the cop is in his rights to wait for the swat team. I've seen it with my own eyes a couple of times. You are responsible for your own safety
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 2, 12:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OP is a real piece of shit in real life
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Post the article if you are going to make a thread, there is a paywall
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump is living in your heads, rent free. If that isn't true power I don't know what is.
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nothing will happen until they are no longer useful, then they will be suicided
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:25am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I urge her to run again so Trump can get re-elected
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

She would have been arrested if she pulled a gun out of her purse and shot him
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

California deserves this
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wish I could see your faces when Trump gets re-elected. I imagine you will be like the noooooo! Meme
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 8, 8:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not an AOC fan but good for her!
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 10, 8:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Can't wait to see 4 more years of this
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 18, 10:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Still your President!

I’d pay money to see you screaming after the 2020 elections!
  Fuckyouasshole   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 18, 10:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Someone give that lady a MAGA hat