Please log in to view images

Kepi's comments

Kepi   ignore (0)   2015 Jul 5, 1:46pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Maddox - "Mad Max: The only review you need to read for the only movie you need to watch."

Case closed. Carry on.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2017 Jun 4, 2:39pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Eek, eek, ook, ook. A sheboon goes chimp. Who would have thought? If only I could have seen it getting tazed. Watching sheboons getting tazed never gets old.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 20, 3:11pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

justme says
Unless you have something intelligent to say about a linked article, don't post it. At the very least, post some salient excerpt that illustrates some matter of importance that was previously not well known.

Amen! Silly, arrogant behavior. tovarichpeter, quit stinking up this site.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 1, 7:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Too much syphilis from the Harlem whorehouses in the Kennedy line.

He probably drools like Pavlov's dog when he sees pussy in the audience.

Starting at 4:18 in the video I can see that the audience had, pretty much, all young pussy flashers in the front row. Bad planning. He drooled. Oh, well.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 19, 10:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says

Fat black ghetto queens

A more concise term I really like is "sheboon".
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 31, 7:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger, you do find a lot of good ones. Keep it up please.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2018 May 29, 2:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This thing EASILY could have been an extra on any Planet of the Apes movie. With NO MAKEUP! I think Roseanne Barr just nailed it.

Oops. Forgot to add this one for reference.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2018 Jul 2, 7:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

It actually would be poor regardless how the politicians were.

Why?
Generally speaking...lack of ambition to create wealth.

I really do appreciate this sentiment (lack of ambition to create wealth). And, I would like to add one thing to this idea -- the people of Central and South America, far more often than not, really treat each other like SHIT! They manage to build roads and dwellings and banks and markets, but they do not treat each other well. Nobody likes to be treated badly, and when one is treated badly that one treats another badly and the avalanche starts.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2018 Sep 7, 2:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

komputodo says

I knew this image was reminding me of something, and then I remembered.

Good grief. Some how she knew that only the addition of tattoos could make it worse? I am surprised the camera did not explode.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 6, 5:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I seem to recall scientists have demonstrated that the size of the hoop earrings a chick wears is proportional to how gaping ALL her holes are. In the image at the top, the hoops are pretty big. @CovfefeButDeadly you would want to double wrap it.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 8, 11:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says
You forgot the black girl snap.

Also forgotten was the she-boon head bobbing.

Kepi   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 9, 6:34pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Once again, an example of how niggers ruin EVERYTHING.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 1, 10:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good grief! We are into the perfect zone!
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2019 Nov 10, 12:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A first rate piece of film making.
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Jan 14, 5:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nobody suffered an injury. Those beaners get more petroleum product on themselves every time they gas up a lawn mower or leaf blower. However, they just may, in fact, have hit the beaner lottery. Hey, just act sick, cry, and evaluate the lawyers that are going to line up!
  Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 8, 1:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
We used to cringe when our teachers bent over to pick up the chalkboard eraser. I think it was a requirement for all teachers be Fugly as Hell when I was a kid.
All of the hotties were in administration in the school office. Our teachers at least looked better than the lunch ladies. I don't know why Lunch Ladies had to be the ugliest women in the County. The Teachers were the ugly runner ups.

My school days were late seventies and early eighties. Of course, I do not know your time frame, but you nailed it with respect to the people around, especially the lunch ladies. Every woman in my experience in the school system was a whack job and almost without exception a fugly mess. Now, I must wonder (I keep seeing these reports of hotties being sexual with students), where in the world were these hot whack jobs who could have given me an introduction and instruction (they are teachers after all) to sex in life back in those days?

Kepi   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 18, 9:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Keep in mind that faggots, dykes, trannies, transgenders, or whatever else they are calling themselves are the most mentally-ill group in the history of mankind. Domestic violence, drug use, suicides, alcoholics, self mutilation, bi polar, depression, hoarding, anti social, etc. etc. ...the list is endless. Not to mention the myriad of health problems that they incur including STD's, AIDS, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, etc. And their assholes are usually so reamed out that they have to wear diapers.

So when you see them all cleaned up and trying to present themselves as normal in public it's all bullshit.

At least a couple times a week, he's out there at the park or in the alley behind the gay bar taking it up the ass from some other faggot he just met. That's what they do and that is part of their 'lifestyle'.