MAGA's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 3159 - 3198 of 3198    Last »

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 13, 6:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The loan lady said in her closing comments, "Loan Officers are your friends."

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 14, 7:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

At the end of this BS session, the mortgage company announced that you need two months of reserves on hand in order to close. Two months? In today's world, that should be two years.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 17, 11:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
I also don’t understand all the 15yr loan hype.

Life is unpredictable, get the 30yr and if you choose, pay it off as a 15yr (or a 10yr, or whatever duration you want)

Fuck the tiny interest rate difference between the two.

Good point. A 30-year will also give you some breathing room if you run into some financial issues.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 17, 8:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FuckTheMainstreamMedia says
Give the rest of your money and investments to darkies. Just hand it over.

Excellent suggestion 👌.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 18, 5:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Triumph is the greatest! Those chicks were Hot. I'd do them doggie style.

Here is hoping that Triumph has lots of material with Uncle Joe and Aunt Jemima.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 18, 6:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Triumph with the DNC. Funny as hell !!!!! :-)

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 19, 2:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Wonder if he has had his surgery yet?
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 19, 5:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm a Baby Boomer.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 11:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I got to have lunch and a tour of Facebook when I was working in the Bay area. I wasn't all that impressed.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 11:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This might be before your time:

We have an obligation to say NO to illegal orders.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 12:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bring in those H1-Bs. ☹️
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 6:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've slept in the back of a deuce and a half when I was out in the field. No big deal.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 7:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Living in a former Nazi Barracks. The mid-1970s. Good times.

Augsburg, Germany
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 21, 8:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Karloff says
Dems actually hate black people. Their policies scream this.

History has the Dems as racists.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 23, 8:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm amazed at houses going pending after only a couple days on the market. Unless the property is a exceptional deal, no way would I be buying right now.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 24, 8:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I agree 💯 percent.

BTW, try taking a class in American History at a local community college. The so called Progressive Democrats today were anything but back in the day. Come to think of it, the Dems are still pretty racist.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Jan 25, 6:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

A former neighbor of mine lasted a year before going back to LA. I'm in San Antonio.

His wife hated Texas.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 7, 3:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Super Bowl? After watching the pre-game, they should call it the PC Bowl.

Let's see how many knees are on the ground during the National Anthem.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 7, 6:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dr. V talking about Corvid-19 and the Super Bowl.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 7, 8:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
Evidently Biden doesn’t talk alone now.

Uncle Joe did not seem to be very sharp.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 14, 4:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says
They do. It's in their DNA. Looking good, talking (often lying) and selective fucking guaranteed.

I've never heard of selective fucking. (I'm single)
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 16, 12:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm glad that San Antonio invested (40%) in nuclear power. I hope they build South-Texas-3 and South-Texas-4 as well.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 16, 4:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Water is still out in San Antonio. Power is back.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 18, 11:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Das Fuehrer.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 22, 2:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Two reasons. One, the Church doesn't understand what sin really is. Two, they don't understand the concept of grace, unmerited favor.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 22, 6:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How can the liberals keep a straight face?
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 22, 6:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MAGA says
How can the liberals keep a straight face?

Oops, I said straight. :-(
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 24, 7:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What was left of my car after a drunk driver hit me head-on. I spent 4+ months in the hospital.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 24, 11:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_passing_through says
That's the thing about San Antonio. Lots and lots of drunks on the road at night. Maybe I'm making an assumption and that didn't happen in TX?

Louisville (Fort Knox) Kentucky.
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 24, 11:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
promiscuous pig sex

I'm "interested.". 😍😅
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 28, 8:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I got my first shot (moderna) yesterday. So far, its only sore where they poked me. I take my second shot 30 days from now. I'm 68-years-old and a disabled veteran. I work in a VA Hospital, around patients. I have to take the vaccination or I can't work with patients. Our nurses tell me the second shot is the hard one to take.

MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Feb 28, 11:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What a surprise......
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Mar 3, 5:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Mothers were druggies?
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Mar 3, 5:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Where are the Father's of these wayward kid's?
  MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Mar 3, 8:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Our modern-day book burners have a lot more in common with Hitler than they seem to realize.

Good point.