Please log in to view images

Tenpoundbass's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 36033 - 36072 of 36072    Last »

Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 1:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
Intel makes their own chips

They design them, we leave all of the dirty pollution that goes with making Chips up to Chinese, Indian and Malaysian companies.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 18, 9:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When guns are illegal we'll have bigger problems than is our gun legal or not, when they come for us.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 20, 4:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That looks ten times better than the place we have/had(not sure if still there) Joes Crab Shack
They served mostly shrimp, sausage, clams and muscles with corn and potatoes in a Dutch Oven pot.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 20, 4:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

No I know what that is. It looks more like your first picture in the last post but that looks better than what I got.
That second photo with the Lobsters, that the one I was salivating over. I'll never get anything like that unless I go up to NE.
Restaurants don't keep live Lobsters in tanks anymore down here. They are all steamed and frozen before they get here.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's disappointing that Millennials aren't as stupid as we thought.
I was hoping at least 50 would have showed up in Antifa garb at yesterdays 2@ rally and hit people in the head with bike locks. Like the little cowards like to do to elderly unarmed Trump supporters.

Yesterday should be exhibit "A" in the class action lawsuit against ADL, SPLC, CNN, Huffingshit, and pretty much every slanderous cock sucker that has called Trump supporters violent KKK Nazis while it is they walking around beating the fuck out of people over their beliefs. The faggot pussies couldn't be bothered when people support Trump can defend themselves. I wish Adam Schitt for brains, would have came out tried to grab a gun from somebody.

Millenials this generation is a tired feckless and useless lot, not worth one good shit, for any damn thing.

Go be useless somewhere else you useless shit bags!
Disclaimer if you over 27, have a job, and can adult without the help of Mommy and Daddy, you're not a Millennial. Don't let these scumbags group you into their class of stupidity. But do feel lucky, you're going to have those dumb mother fuckers by the balls, you're on easy street pal. These idiots are going to get dumber and more gullible as they age trust me. Get about 3 or 5 of them and make them your thought slave, capitalize on them, and use them up for all they are worth.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nobody likes a commie scumbag but more commie scumbags.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did they ask the magical underwear wearing dick faces in Utah that elected the Mother fucker?

They seem to love him.
Now the idiots in Alabama are back in love with Jeff "Stab America in the Back" Sessions.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

He actually shouted "Loser!" at him in that photo. True story.
He went to Trump to ask him to step down. If he wouldn't step down he implored Trump to take him into his administrations.
Why and how this creep then went on to win the Utah Senate is beyond my pay grade. I know I'll never welcome someone from Utah as an intelligent being.

Remember this scumbag went to Prebius to get him to do a broker convention where either he or Kasich would be selected over the Voter's pick.

This guy is the worse possible human being on the planet, worse than a Liberal because he plays one T.V.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When the unexpected gets predictable then we've got a problem.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So will you admit you're a full of shit hack if none of these statutes are even mentioned?

marcus says
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 21, 10:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

The guy knew what he was getting into. I don't think she started the spending spree after they got married.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 9:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In all reality there shouldn't be a need to put any money down. The house should be worth what the house is worth regardless if it's paid back or not.
If you can't pay the house, the bank should be able to get their money back by reselling it out from under you. Is it fair? Well is foreclosing on someone, selling the house for less than the buyer paid, and placing a judgement on the buyer for the rest, is that fair? No it's not fair at all. It's done on purpose and the investor that gets the cherry deal on the property, were shell companies from the bank during the 2008 collapse.

The banks should NOT be lending money on housing stock that has a volatile wild swing in the first place. If housing values doubled in a few years, then Lenders should made by the FEDs to suspend normal Home Mortgages.

Every one bitches about the poor sap buying house, and are worrying about how much or how little they put down. While these creepy investors are getting houses practically for free. It makes no sense at all. I certainly don't get it. It's all part of the bigger affliction everyone worried about how much the other guy is making while they sit on their lazy sorry asses and bitch. It's selective outrage over income inequality with a new twist and nothing more.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 10:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The 2@ rally was all the proof American needs an armed society is a polite society.

This should be the expected response for his behavior. Obama isn't president anymore, and Sheriff Scott Israel isn't Sheriff anymore either.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 10:18am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I call Bullshit, they could say it came from Saudi but to call out the Crown Prince personally. I find that stupidly laughable silly.
Sounds like Paul Kraugman with his denial plausibility plea that his phone was hacked.
Sounds like a lot of dirty people on the take are about to be exposed.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 11:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Who wants a crappy tattoo? They look creepy, and make the people who have them look like lemmings and sheep.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 1:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
"I'm rebelling against this functional society with protections and safety nets for all, because it's really fascist not to punish misgendering two spirit furry subs! I'm like Che Guevara in the mountains man, with my tattoo that says 'Little Fat Pork'; in Chinese, though the glyph Little is upside down and my big rose sleeve."

I respect Tattoos on Sailors or if you look like Lemmy, and people that were in the armed forces and actually saw combat.

The worst offenders are the idiots with tribal tattoos a band around their arm, black ink that looks like a branding logo than a tattoo statement, and tramp stamps.
And of course the Gang or Bad Ass wanna be Tatoos, Dollar Signs, Crowns, boy friend or girl friend names(not husband and wife) and other useless tats like that.
Letters and random words are the worst.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 1:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

theoakman says
In my school, I work with a number of teachers that are covered all over their arms and necks with tattoos. They always choose to wear short sleeves. What ever happened to keeping them covered in the workplace?

How are they going to seduce 15 year olds if they cover up their ice breakers?
"Wanna see my ass crack tattoo?"
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 3:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What do you call an affirmative action fireman?

Vice Mayor.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 22, 4:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I remember seeing a real sex episode on HBO onetime, the women were going on about anomalies over their bodies.
One girl was self conscious about her rack. She looked great, but she had a larger boob with a huge areola and smaller boob with a small areola.
I was thinking that would be the coolest thing in a woman, it would be like being with two girls at once.
I would take that over the rack in 3 pictures up.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 23, 1:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Two comments that I can't see, must be people that have me on ignore. I bet they are giving it to you good too!
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 23, 3:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The reaper was supposed to harvest this skin suit.

Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 7:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hell I was born in Fitzgerald Georgia and I could have told you that!
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 8:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oh a syndicated project, that's got to be trust worthy right?

The Truth about the Trump economy needs no narrative. Y'all'sis argument is weak and falls apart time and time again, and still you pick back up where it failed every single time.

It is what it is.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 8:04am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Play with Sanders you might get Berned, he' has Commies and Anarchists that aren't afraid of doing some evil sick Bolsheviks shit to the Democrats that wont fall in line.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 8:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's not rape if you're in a fucking night gown.
She was in her tighty nightie and Weinstien was in his tighty whities end of story.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 9:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Uh Oh! You know what this means,..
No new electronics, will be produced for a whole month.
It's the ultimate Siesta.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 9:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I was hoping there would have been just ONE, girl in the world that went to Miramax in the last 3 decades, and refused to put out. So they went back home with their dignity and chastity in tack. You know if it actually happened, that girl would have the most rock solid case for a law suit, than any of these Bimbo Commie Tarts that sucked his nob dry, and then assumed the position for Weinnerstien.

It didn't fucking happen, every one of them hoes, put on their sexiest underwear for that interview. And knew exactly what was going to happen.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 11:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says

Marcus if you love your healthcare so much please feel free to send me $3,000 a month. I'll give you the same coverage.
You pay me premiums, and I'll even let you use any Doctor you want. When they send me the bill, I'll just forward it to you.
BUT! If you miss a premium payment, I'm sorry but I'll have to cut you off the plan and let you pay the Doctor bill directly rather than getting from me a few months later.
  Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2020 Jan 24, 11:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So if two dudes run a train on a sex doll, would that be gay?