Please log in to view images

steverbeaver's comments

« First    « Previous    Comments 328 - 367 of 367    Last »

steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 25, 10:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nah man it will get about six times worse before shit flies apart. There's a very large mass of NPCs giving it momentum.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Sep 25, 10:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sounds legit, a more accurate account of what really happened does not exist.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 1, 10:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Gun grabbin' Tulsi was DOA.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 6, 9:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am astonished they described as "Hispanic". Usually they are lumped under "white".
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 9, 8:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

iT'S TRUE. Trump touched my penis when I was just 15 years old. I only let him do it because he said it would make America great. My story is totally credible, more than the others. Better let CNN know.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 9, 8:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I tried looking up his party affiliation. Regardless, fuck that guy.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 20, 2:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

People could die! I remember this from Obama era.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 27, 9:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I thought one of the reasons for Chile's decline was socialist creep from what Pinochet had set up. Not that I spend time going though it myself to sort out the lies. The "open democracy" to me points at a lefty slant in your quoted source.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 29, 8:51pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

The pussy pass strikes again.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 29, 8:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I agree. It should have been about some robo-succubus he builds and unleashes on his enemies. Now that would be cool.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 31, 8:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Good. Where can I join in? Dibs on the troika "Jury" spot in my unit.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 31, 8:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sounds like a great read. Thanks for the intellectual caviar.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 31, 8:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Surely, this will be the end of Drumpf. I'm just glad they at least made formal progress to their end and stopped blue-balling me.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 31, 8:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LMAO this needs to be topped off with Trump treating the pooch do a cheeseburger dinner.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 31, 9:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Certainly. But we must form caliber consensus. Just imagine it now:
Quigley: "I never thought I'd MAGA with a cartoon devil frog"
Stever Beaver: "What about side by side with a patriot?"
Quigley: "Aye. I could do that."

<@Booger flashes dick pick>
END CREDITS
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Oct 31, 9:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Styx is the mark where MSM died they just don't know it yet.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 1, 7:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I also like RazorFist. Kind of a Dennis Miller successor in heavy metal theme.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 1, 9:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Like I've stated before, it's not a sure thing. Donks are all uppity after their successes with ballot harvesting. I expect to see more of that. Much, much more of that.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 4, 8:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hey man, whatever's gotta be said to work up the courage to skin them smoke wagons. Certainly helps to dehumanize us first.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 4, 8:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aw come on you know it won't be contained to our borders. Blues would cry for help from uncles Xi and Trudeau at the minimum, and they would oblige.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 6, 6:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I want Warren just for the memes. Gun-Grabbin' Tulsi is DOA.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 6, 6:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Teach us. Which ones are big boy cards?
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 6, 6:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
A little putsch here, a little ethnic cleansing there.

Why do they hate social and political hygiene?

Hey pal, what matters is they do it legally, just as Trump states about our replacement.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 6, 8:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

AF is irreplaceable and congenial. I'm pretty sure this forum is testbed for his day job as a comedian of sorts.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 6, 8:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Let's look at it from Fight Club wisdom. "you never say 'your dildo', just 'a dildo'". See how much more pleasant the latter is?
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 8, 8:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thanks for the guidance!
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 11, 7:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't think the Democrats are smart enough to figure out that I am really afraid of this impeachment going to the Senate. I sure hope it stays that way.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 13, 8:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

As much as I dislike Islam, and Mormonism to some extent. I think they do get some things right about marriage. Though on occasion I've read about not-so-perfect Mormon marriages. Islam maybe the same but the chick gets set straight I bet.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 15, 12:27am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

At this point I don't give a shit. Our governments are out of control.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2019 Dec 19, 8:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hmm. There's a thought. Instead of adding extra scenes years later they just enhance Rey's TnA. It might make a profit!
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 18, 10:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's just the flu, bro. Totally normal to give advance military notice and lock down 700m people.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 19, 10:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I bet on Bloomberg based on sheer astro-turf campaign from what I seen so far. Otherwise it would be PP-Butt. It will be hilarious watching Mr. Soda-Ban crash and burn. My genuine fear is the voter fraud teamed up with the free shit army teamed up with the remaining useful idiots. It will be funny but kind of sad watching Bernie get cucked again... if he wasn't such a commie I might feel sorry about that.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 20, 8:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bloomberg is the most intelligent of the bunch and is not to be underestimated. History claims he's "self-made", has an EE from Johns Hopkins, MBA from Harvard, did time for Wall Street, and pretty much was one of the pioneers in the new information economy. Information is his game and I've already noticed it with his astroturfing. Trump fucked up big time letting the debt keep spiraling, grabbing guns, and not throwing shitheads in jail- I expect those to be the major points his opponents will focus on in order to pull votes.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 20, 8:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wonder how much those agents make. If not for the presumed lack of family life I'd sign up; any motherfucker that got in my way or impaired my ability to do my job would get handcuffs too.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 25, 8:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

laundering mechanism
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Mar 2, 8:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Go, Bernie Go! I want my fuckin' show!
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Mar 12, 10:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

No dude, prepare to witness the effects of an escaped bioweapon.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Mar 16, 10:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Not just the rates, but the zero reserve fraction and zero rates.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Mar 24, 9:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just the flu bro, totally normal to lock down 1.5B people.
  steverbeaver   ignore (1)   2020 Mar 27, 11:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I don't see how a "voice vote" is legitimate for legal documents.