patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
745,353 comments in 76,544 posts by 10,966 registered users, 2 online now: landtof, SFace

new post

GRAND VALLEY COUNTRY MANOR

By Patrick   2005 Apr 15, 7:21am   1,263 views   2 comments   watch (0)   quote      

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

1   crazy cat lady     2011 Oct 25, 8:29am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote    

Today I googled Grand Valley Country Manor on rt 322 in Windsor, to see when it was closed down. Someone informed me that the state/medicaid closed it down for numerous violations. Unfortunately, it seems like the NH is still in operation. How sad because the staff was uncaring & lazy, even the nurses. The food was of the poorest quality & extremely starchy, similar to fast food. The halls constantly smelled of urine & was dirty. I feel so sorry for the patients.

2   elliemae     2011 Oct 29, 2:50am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

According to Medicare.gov, it doesn't exist. If it lost its certification for nursing, it might be attempting to charge privately as an assisted living facility. I couldn't find anything on it other than a mention in a Chamber of Commerce meeting online (huge link, didn't feel like linking here).

Check out Medicare.gov, I don't think that it exists. Tell me about what happened - were you a worker or a family member?

People need to know about the problems so that they can make informed choices for their family members.

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home