patrick.net

register or log in

#housing #investing #politics
10,859 registered users, 3 online now: BlueSardine, Blurtman, YesYNot
public post private group chat

GRAND VALLEY COUNTRY MANOR

By Patrick   2005 Apr 15, 7:21am   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   1,237 views   2 comments   watch (0)   quote  

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

1   crazy cat lady     2011 Oct 25, 8:29am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Today I googled Grand Valley Country Manor on rt 322 in Windsor, to see when it was closed down. Someone informed me that the state/medicaid closed it down for numerous violations. Unfortunately, it seems like the NH is still in operation. How sad because the staff was uncaring & lazy, even the nurses. The food was of the poorest quality & extremely starchy, similar to fast food. The halls constantly smelled of urine & was dirty. I feel so sorry for the patients.

2   elliemae     2011 Oct 29, 2:50am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

According to Medicare.gov, it doesn't exist. If it lost its certification for nursing, it might be attempting to charge privately as an assisted living facility. I couldn't find anything on it other than a mention in a Chamber of Commerce meeting online (huge link, didn't feel like linking here).

Check out Medicare.gov, I don't think that it exists. Tell me about what happened - were you a worker or a family member?

People need to know about the problems so that they can make informed choices for their family members.

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

home   top   users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker: