patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
736,156 comments in 75,733 posts by 10,909 registered users, 9 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, CBOEtrader, curious2, Herb, marcus, P N Dr Lo R, Quigley, Tim Aurora, YesYNot

new post

The streets are safe, George Clooney Arrested

By Dan8267   2012 Mar 17, 4:50pm   2,413 views   6 comments   watch (0)   quote      

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/16/us/washington-clooney-arrest/index.html

Fined $100 for "disorderly crossing of a police line". I guess he should have crossed that line in a more orderly manner.

Clooney was protesting the slaughter of civilians at the Sudanese Embassy in Washington.

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

1   Nomograph     2012 Mar 18, 12:45am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote    

I heard that he was arrested for refusing to produce the long form of his birth certificate.

2   TPB     2012 Mar 18, 1:42am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

They are slaughtering Sudanese refugees at the Embassy in Washington?

And in the meantime, the OWS folks are still breathing our air.

3   elliemae     2012 Mar 18, 3:55pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote    

Commie bastard!

4   ArtimusMaxtor     2012 Mar 18, 7:18pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

5   Dan8267   2547/2579 = 98% civil   2012 Mar 20, 2:55am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

John Bailo says

If Hollywood Libs want to protest something, then why don't they protest Prop 13.

Oh wait -- then Clooney and the other hypocrites would have to pay fair value on their mansions...

I'm against prop 13 laws, too. Florida has a similar law and it's Unconstitutional as well.

However, not protesting a specific tax law does not invalid the protesting of the slaughter of civilians. Life is more important than money.

6   Honest Abe     2012 Mar 24, 10:34am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

Yea, if you're caught carrying a roll of caps, you'd be charged with a felony: "in possession of bomb making material".

I'm in favor of anything that limits additional money going to that group of financial incompetents known as "politicians".

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home