patrick.net

new post
register or log in

#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
10,718 registered users, 8 users online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, indigenous, iwog, Kepi, landtof, nsmandelm, pkennedy, rufita11

The streets are safe, George Clooney Arrested

By Dan8267 (54/55 = 98% civil)   2012 Mar 17, 4:50pm   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   2,365 views   6 comments   watch (0)   share   quote  

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/16/us/washington-clooney-arrest/index.html

Fined $100 for "disorderly crossing of a police line". I guess he should have crossed that line in a more orderly manner.

Clooney was protesting the slaughter of civilians at the Sudanese Embassy in Washington.

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

1   Nomograph   2012 Mar 18, 12:45am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

I heard that he was arrested for refusing to produce the long form of his birth certificate.

2   TPB   2012 Mar 18, 1:42am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

They are slaughtering Sudanese refugees at the Embassy in Washington?

And in the meantime, the OWS folks are still breathing our air.

3   elliemae   2012 Mar 18, 3:55pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Commie bastard!

4   ArtimusMaxtor   2012 Mar 18, 7:18pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

5   Dan8267 (54/55 = 98% civil)   2012 Mar 20, 2:55am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

John Bailo says

If Hollywood Libs want to protest something, then why don't they protest Prop 13.

Oh wait -- then Clooney and the other hypocrites would have to pay fair value on their mansions...

I'm against prop 13 laws, too. Florida has a similar law and it's Unconstitutional as well.

However, not protesting a specific tax law does not invalid the protesting of the slaughter of civilians. Life is more important than money.

6   Honest Abe   2012 Mar 24, 10:34am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Yea, if you're caught carrying a roll of caps, you'd be charged with a felony: "in possession of bomb making material".

I'm in favor of anything that limits additional money going to that group of financial incompetents known as "politicians".

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   random post   patrick.net on twitter  
about   contact  
please recommend patrick.net to your enemies