patrick.net

new post
register or log in

patrick.net's 40 proposals »

10,737 registered users, 2 online now: errc, Rashomon

All non-virgin women must be stoned? Republican women included?

By HEY YOU (3/3 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 4, 1:29am   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   7 links   1,430 views   6 comments   watch (1)   share   quote  

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+22:13-21&version=KJV

"20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:"

"21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you."

Argue with the KJV Bible.

#politics

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

1   coriacci1   2012 Nov 4, 2:24am  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

stoned? never! drunk? often!

2   drew_eckhardt   2012 Nov 4, 2:42am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Nope.

It only applies to women with the audacity to ignore the Republican abstinence-only sexual education provided to them in schools and have sex before marriage. Presumably most of those women are godless Democrats.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

King James Version (KJV)

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

HEY YOU says

Argue with the KJV Bible.

One should not ignore or argue with the word of God. A bunch of East Coast Democrats tried that and suffered His wrath in the form of hurricane Sandy.

3   mell (19/19 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 4, 3:17am  ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

That's a type-o lost in translation and should read "boned" ;)

4   Peter P   2012 Nov 4, 5:25am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

5   Dan8267 (146/148 = 98% civil)   2012 Nov 4, 9:03am  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel

Tokens of virginity? You mean...

6   Patrick (270/270 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 4, 9:10am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Seems kind of harsh to stone them for something that's rather iffy.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/During_my_First_intercourse_with_my_husband_i_did_not_bleed__t85768.html

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users   about   contact  
#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to realtors