patrick.net

new post
register or log in

patrick.net's 40 proposals »

10,749 registered users, 4 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, CBOEtrader, ForcedTQ, Waitup

I'm skeered of needles.

By HEY YOU (3/3 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 13, 4:31pm   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   600 views   3 comments   watch (1)   share   quote  

http://preventdisease.com/news/09/102809_9_arguments_to_win_any_vaccine_debate.shtml

Since the flu pandemic was declared, there have been several so-called "vaccine experts" coming out of the wood work attempting to justify the effectiveness of vaccines. All of them parrot the same ridiculous historical and pseudoscientific perspectives of vaccinations which are easily squelched with the following 9 questions.

Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »

1   Tenpoundbass (138/138 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 13, 10:48pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

I prefer to get sick and build up my immune system with a natural disease fighting arsenal.

2   New Renter   2012 Nov 14, 12:25pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

CaptainShuddup says

I prefer to get sick and build up my immune system with a natural disease fighting arsenal.

I know where you can get some awesome chlamydia for your collection

3   WaPoIsHitler Lipsovitch (45/45 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 15, 12:08am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users   about   contact  
#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to the criminally insane