patrick.net

new post
register or log in

#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
10,721 registered users, 5 users online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, Patrick, The Professor, WookieMan, zzyzzx

Why The Hell Isn't Bestiality a Sacrament?

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 Nov 17, 11:01pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   2 links   630 views   3 comments   watch (0)   share   quote  

Yeah, kill and eat them - good. Give them the good news from behind - bad.

What the fuck is up with that?

Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »

1   New Renter   2012 Nov 18, 1:10am  ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

I was wondering the same thing. Why IS it morally just to kill an animal even for sport, but taboo to have sex with it? I'm sure given the choice most animals would rather be a sex partner than a target.

2   mell (14/14 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 18, 2:37am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

New Renter says

I was wondering the same thing. Why IS it morally just to kill an animal even for sport, but taboo to have sex with it? I'm sure given the choice most animals would rather be a sex partner than a target.

Absolutely.

3   HEY YOU (3/3 = 100% civil)   2012 Nov 18, 3:04am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

I'll pimp my sheep, Cheap.

Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   random post   patrick.net on twitter  
about   contact  
please recommend patrick.net to realtors