patrick.net

new post
register or log in

patrick.net's 40 proposals »

10,743 registered users, 6 online now: Blurtman, crazydesi, Hater, iwog, jazz music, lostand confused

Real Median Household Incomes

By Patrick (339/339 = 100% civil)   2012 Dec 2, 2:03am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   636 views   4 comments   watch (0)   share   quote  

http://advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Median-Household-Income-Update.php

I have used the latest data to create a pair of charts illustrating the nominal and real income trends during the 21st century. The first chart below chains the nominal values and real monthly values in October 2012 dollars. The red line illustrates the history of nominal median household income in today's dollars (as of the designated month). I've added callouts to show the latest value and the real monthly values for the January 2000 and the peak and post-peak trough in between.

Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »

1   MsBennet   2012 Dec 2, 4:14am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Interesting. And no wonder people who makes 250K don't feel rich.

2   Fucking White Male (23/23 = 100% civil)   2012 Dec 2, 12:58pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

MsBennet says

Interesting. And no wonder people who makes 250K don't feel rich.

Yeah. Buying that Coach purse once every other year instead of once a year must totally suck.

3   MsBennet   2012 Dec 2, 1:20pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

dodgerfanjohn says

Yeah. Buying that Coach purse once every other year instead of once a year must totally suck.

Ha, ha. Those purse designers are laughing all the way to the bank. I can't believe women fall for that stuff. Another thing is the fancy makeup and moisturizers that costs hundreds of dollars. I believe it's all overpriced crap.

4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   2012 Dec 2, 3:49pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Tyra Banks is smart enough to use Vaseline - or to surrender to tongue baths by yours truly.

Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users   about   contact  
#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to the criminally insane