patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
737,176 comments in 75,829 posts by 10,911 registered users, 4 online now: FortWayne, joeyjojojunior, Strategist, TwoScoopsMcGee

new post

Real Median Household Incomes

By Patrick   2012 Dec 2, 2:03am   655 views   4 comments   watch (0)   quote      

http://advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Median-Household-Income-Update.php

I have used the latest data to create a pair of charts illustrating the nominal and real income trends during the 21st century. The first chart below chains the nominal values and real monthly values in October 2012 dollars. The red line illustrates the history of nominal median household income in today's dollars (as of the designated month). I've added callouts to show the latest value and the real monthly values for the January 2000 and the peak and post-peak trough in between.

Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »

1   MsBennet     2012 Dec 2, 4:14am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

Interesting. And no wonder people who makes 250K don't feel rich.

2   Fucking White Male   236/237 = 99% civil   2012 Dec 2, 12:58pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote    

MsBennet says

Interesting. And no wonder people who makes 250K don't feel rich.

Yeah. Buying that Coach purse once every other year instead of once a year must totally suck.

3   MsBennet     2012 Dec 2, 1:20pm  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote    

dodgerfanjohn says

Yeah. Buying that Coach purse once every other year instead of once a year must totally suck.

Ha, ha. Those purse designers are laughing all the way to the bank. I can't believe women fall for that stuff. Another thing is the fancy makeup and moisturizers that costs hundreds of dollars. I believe it's all overpriced crap.

4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch     2012 Dec 2, 3:49pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

Tyra Banks is smart enough to use Vaseline - or to surrender to tongue baths by yours truly.

Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home