patrick.net

new post
register or log in

#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
10,715 registered users, 7 users online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, BayArea, komputodo, lostand confused, man, mell, PCGyver

puppy

By thankshousingbubble   2012 Dec 13, 2:26am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   805 views   3 comments   watch (1)   share   quote  

Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »

1   leo707   2012 Dec 13, 2:48am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

I believe that T-Mobile has been offering these type of un-subsidized "discount" plans for a while.

I am a big fan of unlocked phones and not being tethered to a carrier.

2   EBGuy   2012 Dec 13, 2:48am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Imagine what things would have been like if AT&T was allowed to buy them. Instead we get a wireless carrier death match. The gloves are off (and guess who loses? Hint: companies who sell phones to the carriers that are no longer... subsidized).

3   leo707   2012 Dec 13, 2:53am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

EBGuy says

Imagine what things would have been like if AT&T was allowed to buy them.

Yes, I was very happy to see that fall through. I am with AT&T now, but have been considering moving to T-Mobile for a while.

Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   random post   patrick.net on twitter  
about   contact  
please recommend patrick.net to your boss