patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
735,709 comments in 75,705 posts by 10,923 registered users, 6 online now: CBOEtrader, Ceffer, goat, harriettbx1, Tenpoundbass, Tim Aurora

new post

Awaiting The Aftershock

By Bubbabeefcake   2012 Dec 26, 3:22am   630 views   2 comments   watch (0)   quote      

What is going to happen is the Fed is going to lose control of those interest rates. When you print too much money, it gets you control short-term, but it is a recipe for losing control long-term. With those interest rates going up, what is going to pop? The stock market and real estate bubbles. All of that is what kicks off the big problem going forward. Normally you would say the bond market is going to be the problem, but I would tell you that it is actually going to be more stocks and eventually even real estate combined. Then ultimately, the bond market starts to go down, and down quickly once it starts

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-01/robert-wiedemer-awaiting-aftershock

#housing

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

1   Bubbabeefcake     2012 Dec 26, 4:42am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

Call it Crazy says

Just more of the same.

2   Ceffer   525/525 = 100% civil   2012 Dec 26, 6:06am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

So, to avoid the currency bubble, the real estate bubble, the financial bubble and the bond bubble, I should instead liquidate and buy into the gold bubble!

I am so glad there are financial geniuses who can predict the future and tell me the sure fire ways to beat the markets! Please take my money, all of it, I trust you!

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home