patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
737,141 comments in 75,827 posts by 10,911 registered users, 2 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, TwoScoopsMcGee

new post

Dentists fight against affordable dental care

By tovarichpeter   2013 Jan 15, 8:52am   397 views   2 comments   watch (0)   quote      

http://www.psmag.com/health/the-other-health-care-reform-51266/

Nothing rattles the mind quite like a toothache; anybody whos suffered one can attest to that. Whats less appreciated is that poor oral health can throw the rest of the body into disarray as well. Research has linked gum disease with diabetes, heart and lung ailments, strokes, and premature births. Children who dont see a dentist are more likely to miss school because of infected teeth and gums, and to grow into adults with serious dental problems. And missing teeth make it all but impossible to secure a middle-class job. Dentistry, it turns out, is destiny. Its also a scarcely...

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

1   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch     2013 Jan 15, 11:59am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

Dentists are guaranteed the right to bear arms and defend themselves from unattractive patients and the tyrannical government that shoves them at them.

2   Moderate Infidel     2013 Jan 15, 2:56pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote    

Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nit-wit, you can't fire me I quit, I just don't fit in. I want to be a dentist!

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home