patrick.net

new post
register or log in

patrick.net's 40 proposals »

10,737 registered users, 9 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, curious2, Entitlemented, Heraclitusstudent, indc, P N Dr Lo R, Patrick, socal2, Tenpoundbass

Sparta Realtor Defrauded Bank, Prosecutor Says

By investor90   2013 Jan 30, 12:28pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   8 links   1,689 views   3 comments   watch (1)   share   quote  

http://hopatcong-sparta.patch.com/articles/sparta-realtor-defrauded-bank-prosecutor-says?source=Patrick.net

A Sparta resident and real estate agent has been arrested and charged with multiple crimes after allegedly aiding others in fraudulent home deed-changing schemes, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said.

#housing

1   perry   2013 Mar 6, 10:21am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

How do you know that Demetri is a fugative...I'm looking for any info on him...I've done my searches yet nothing shows that he's a fugitive.

2   investor90   2013 Jan 30, 12:29pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

No surprise here

3   mondoqt   2013 Feb 1, 2:02am  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

Demetris Michalaki, one of the crooks cited in this article, has an extensive history of mortgage fraud. He also goes by the name of Dimitri or Jimmy Michalaki. His assorted companies (D&M Financial, D&M Mortgage, etc.) were players in New York and New Jersey during the housing bubble years. Michalaki and his affiliates were the target of numerous legal actions by lenders, individuals, and law enforcement agencies. The most notorious D&M connection was to the mortgage frauds perped in New York by Emmanuel "Toto" Constant, the former Haitian death squad leader turned real estate pro.

Interesting that Michalaki is now a fugitive. Also interesting that he's been up to his old tricks rather than hanging out in a jail cell. Interesting, but not surprising...

Watch comments by email

home   top   users   about   contact  
#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to your in-laws