patrick.net

  new post
register or log in

patrick.net's 40 proposals »

10,748 registered users, 4 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, CBOEtrader, jazz music, marcus

High student debt is dragging down U.S. economy

By Patrick (399/399 = 100% civil)   2013 Apr 18, 3:14pm   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   346 views   1 comment   watch (0)   share   quote  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/17/student-debt-is-dragging-down-the-u-s-economy/

Nowadays, younger Americans are becoming less likely to take out loans to buy a house or a car. One possible reason? They’re too overloaded with student debt.

Comment 1-1 of 1     Last »

1   kmo722   2013 Apr 19, 6:51pm  ↑ like   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

about 70% due to the housing bubble... the other 30% is due to screwed up Fed policies on education incentives and loans..

Comment 1-1 of 1     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users   about   contact  
#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to your enemies