patrick.net

new post
register or log in

#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
10,725 registered users, 1 online now: YesYNot

11929 Weddington St, Valley Village, CA 91607

By Patrick (195/195 = 100% civil)   2010 May 16, 4:10pm   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   1 link   1,149 views   2 comments   watch (0)   share   quote  

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

1   mark91607   2010 Oct 14, 3:28am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

This was my home for seventeen yrs, falling upkeep & BEYOND poor management made it a living hell, I and MANY of my neighbours moved out, as of 9-1-2010, out of 20 units, 9 were empty, they need 1) a new management company( the current,EXCEL, is run by a pathological liar, & 2) the resident manager is bi-polar, so you never can trust them........both resident & property management have mental issues, and it's ashame they utilize the tenents as scapegoats for their mental incompetancies.

2   Mlt   2012 Oct 21, 7:18am  ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   quote   top   bottom   home   share  

I agree ..I moved here in 2011.. Nice unit..but so,e trashy neighbors.. They pee in the elevator...walk ways are nasty and Jesse , the manager does nothing

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

Watch comments by email

home   top   users   about   contact  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends