patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
735,432 comments in 75,661 posts by 10,905 registered users, 7 online now: ch_tah2, errc, FortWayne, HEY YOU, NuttBoxer, Patrick, PeopleUnited

new post
Manchester Attacked
by TwoScoopsMcGee   200 comments, latest 5 minutes ago
Explosion at concert: All Neoliberals and SJWs: ...
Cost of universal health care in CA bigger than state budget
by lostand confused   30 comments, latest 7 minutes ago
The price tag is in: It would cost $400 billion to remake California’s health insurance marketplace and create a publicly funded universal heath care system, according to a state...
"I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack."- Pink Floyd
by HEY YOU   4 comments, latest 22 minutes ago
Jason Hickel Read moreDespite the accumulating evidence of impending crisis, the world community seems incapable of responding effectively. This situation is clearly unsustainable and, if present trends continue, is...
Islamic Attack Reference Thread
by TwoScoopsMcGee in #Rochdale   7 comments, latest 24 minutes ago
Rochdale Sex Attacks Add the Rochdale Sex Attacks to the list of the Wonderful Wave of Diversity and Cultural Enrichment. #Rochdale...
the 'Vanlifers': a generation of young Australians who have been priced out and live in vans
by Heraclitusstudent   16 comments, latest 25 minutes ago
Some nice women in those vans......
Team Hillary murdered Seth Rich
by CBOEtrader   57 comments, latest 29 minutes ago
"not everyone within the FBI is on board with the "Russian hacking" narrative and are finally starting to come forward. Finally, we find it 'shocking' that while the New...
The useful lie is not useful
by Dan8267   1 comment, latest 29 minutes ago
Dan8267 says And there is no up side to faith. marcus says Actually we don't know that. That's like saying there is no upside to humanity. Bullshit. The statement "there...
Are There Zoning Laws That Dictate Profession When it Comes to Residential Living?
by NuttBoxer   7 comments, latest 39 minutes ago
Saw this post on craigslist, and when I asked about the profession specification, was told it was a zoning thing. Does anyone know the code they are referencing? I thought...
Can citizens vote no to taking the risk?
by Blurtman in #GamblingWithYourLives   Posted 45 minutes ago
What right do the pro-refugee immigration crowd have to put others at risk? *************** MANCHESTER, England — A 22-year-old British man whose parents had emigrated from Libya was identified by...
International Access to Patnet Site
by BayArea   10 comments, latest 55 minutes ago
@Patrick Just curious, why can I access Patnet over public wifi in Italy and France but not Poland? Communism fell in '89
Can we shitcan these relics?
by Blurtman in #AssistedLivingCongress   6 comments, latest 57 minutes ago
They are what is wrong with America. Successfully shitcanned: #AssistedLivingCongress
Rin is a greater man than let's say ... Anthony Weiner
by Rin   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Remember, I haven't dated in six years ... Thus, no sexting nor sex-MPEG4ing or any other audiovisual media. Plus, I don't have a wife and kids. If 70% of...
James Bond is dead!
by zzyzzx in #bondjamesbond   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Sir Roger Moore, the suave English actor who is best known for playing James Bond and Simon Templar in The Saint TV series, has died aged 89 in Switzerland....
USA USA USA
by Logan Mohtashami in #economics   102 comments, latest 1 hour ago
#economics Just wanted to remind everyone 166,000,000 plus people working 5,740,000 job openings 79 months of job expansion 4 decade lows in unemployment claims 2 years from now the...
What are the root causes of Islamic terrorism? Discuss.
by PeopleUnited   560 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Sensible people are discouraged from thinking about the root causes of Islamic terrorism by mainstream media and academia. (AKA SJW's) Osama Bin Laden was a well to do man...
Peninsula House Priced Way Below Market
by BayArea   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago
@Patrick Wanna bet the seller wouldn't let it go for asking?...
After Confirmation That Trump Instructed 2 Chiefs of Intel Agencies to End Russia Probe (as well as Comey), Trump "Lawyers Up" w/Team of Private Defense Attorneys
by freespeechforever in #BetterCallSaul   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago
Shit's gettin' real, yo. "Trump Asked Intel Chiefs to Push Back on FBI Probe Trump reportedly asked two top intelligence officials to publicly deny the existence of collusion between...
Funny picture thread
by zzyzzx in #humor   940 comments, latest 2 hours ago
#humor
Islam
by resistance in #religion   718 comments, latest 3 hours ago
Originally from A Call to the Muslims of the World from a Group of Freethinkers and Humanists of Muslim Origins Dear friends, The tragic incidents of September 11 have...
page 1 of 15   next »
users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home