patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
736,204 comments in 75,738 posts by 10,909 registered users, 7 online now: APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE, astronut97, Ceffer, curious2, Heraclitusstudent, HEY YOU, Patrick

new post
What you can do about Islamic terrorism
by Patrick   40 comments, latest 2 minutes ago
Most importantly, tell the truth no matter how much they shout "Islamophobia!" The media and most of our so-called "leaders" still refuse to tell the truth that Islamic terrorism is...
I'll be the straight man.
by HEY YOU   Posted 3 minutes ago
How do you know a Republican is LYING? And an added treat....
Bay Area Philosophy Prof Arrested as "Antifa" Bike Lock Assailant
by Herb   3 comments, latest 3 minutes ago
It's rather sad that our universities have decayed so much that someone like this could have become a philosophy professor....
Tim Tebow Refuses to Fuck Miss Universe Because He Is Waiting for Jesus to Fuck Him in the Ass
by APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   Posted 4 minutes ago
31 amTim Tebow is no longer dating Olivia Culpo because he wouldn’t break his vow to remain a virgin until he gets married.Excuse me while I insert my head...
Jared Kushner Under Scrutiny in Russia Probe, Say Officials, Advising Criminally Insane Grifter on the Selection of a Wedding Dress for a Long Stretch Chained to a Pipe in the Shower in Allenwood
by APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   Posted 8 minutes ago
NBC News Sections Nightly News MSNBC Meet the Press Dateline Today Search Search Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email page link Secondary Navigation Sections U.S. World Local Politics...
Zuckerberg defends immigrants from Trump
by tovarichpeter   15 comments, latest 16 minutes ago
You are about to activate our Facebook Messenger news bot. Once subscribed, the bot will send you a digest of trending stories once a day. You can also customize...
Bitcoin's Speculative Price Bubbles
by Graybox in #investing   18 comments, latest 22 minutes ago
Tone Vays gives some provoking thought and reasons as to Bitcoins place in this world and some convincing reasons to own bitcoin as a hedge. The video is a little...
Here's why Liberal programs fail they put the biggest victims in charge of the victims
by Tenpoundbass   16 comments, latest 25 minutes ago
(CNN)Two counselors at an addiction facility in southeastern Pennsylvania died after overdosing on opioids, according to the Chester County District Attorney. "If anybody is wondering how bad the opioid...
Morrissey speaks the truth about Manchester
by Patrick   40 comments, latest 38 minutes ago
Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental. For what reason will this ever stop? Theresa May says such attacks...
How Triggered Does Someone Have to Be to Keep Deriding a User Who is No Longer on The Forum
by NuttBoxer   Posted 1 hour ago
Well.. Dan... If Ironman was still around, he'd be pleased as punch to see you STILL trying to shadow box his departed user. Hail to the troll!...
Here the last tenant left these you want 'em?
by Tenpoundbass   Posted 1 hour ago
law Jared Kushner, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and national security adviser H.R. McMaster. Aides Hope Hicks, Dan Scavino, Brian Hook and Keith Schiller were also there. The pope...
Brennans Explosive testimony explains Trump campaign and Russians
by Tim Aurora   45 comments, latest 1 hour ago
In his testimony before the House Intelligence Committee hearing Tuesday morning, former CIA director John Brennan bluntly told lawmakers that during the 2016 election, he reviewed intelligence that showed...
Fox news retracts Seth Rich's Faux news
by Tim Aurora   22 comments, latest 1 hour ago
A week after publishing a problematic account about the death of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — an article that said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks before...
Funny picture thread
by zzyzzx in #humor   942 comments, latest 2 hours ago
#humor
Manchester Attacked
by TwoScoopsMcGee   334 comments, latest 2 hours ago
Explosion at concert: All Neoliberals and SJWs: ...
Professor Antifa Arrested for 3 counts of Assault
by TwoScoopsMcGee   8 comments, latest 2 hours ago
Eric Clanton, a former teacher at Diablo Valley College, was arrested by Berkeley police on Wednesday on suspicion of three counts of assault with a deadly weapon identified as a...
World's Heaviest Weight
by Dan8267 in #scitech   Posted 3 hours ago
Excluding piggy's wife. #scitech
Are we pushing millennials into a financial abyss of home ownership?
by BayAreaObserver in #Housing   9 comments, latest 3 hours ago
Unless your adult children are well positioned, helping them into the housing market could be toxic to their finances. You may be better off encouraging them to rent and giving...
This cunt wants an appology from someone for cutting off her microphone now. She's the biggest advocate of resisit and protest Trump and his supporters.
by Tenpoundbass   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago
In my 20 years as a Democratic Party leader, I have never experienced such the type of behavior as I did at the Sacramento Convention hall on Saturday evening....
If there's any questions THIS is why we must rid America of the parasite EPA and the Liberal American loathing loons.
by Tenpoundbass   Posted 3 hours ago
2.8 million fine for failing to get a permit to plowhis field and plant wheat in Tehama County.A lawyer for Duarte Nursery said the case is important because it...
page 1 of 14   next »
users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home