patrick.net

new post
register or log in

Patrick's 40 proposals »

10,750 registered users, 7 online now: CL, indigenous, Patrick, smaulgld, Tenpoundbass, WookieMan, YesYNot
A Theory on Debt Driven Behavior (lettersfromnorway.com)
1 hour ago by Patrick (414/414 = 100% civil) in #housing
↑ like   ↓ dislike   4 comments, latest 1 minute ago
Debt correlates with high anxiety, stress, and physical health issues. Moreover, studies show that debt contributes to rising clinical depression levels and often precludes suicide. Chronic debtors often have...
New York Times Ad Claims THEY Report the Truth, Not the President (fakenews.news)
4 minutes ago by smaulgld
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike  
Evidence that the Fake News tag is sticking to them!...
Education for Trump
25 minutes ago by YesYNot (56/57 = 98% civil) in #politics
↑ like   ↓ dislike   2 comments, latest 7 minutes ago
Man like Putin remix (first part is from John Oliver): #politics
I warned everyone about the pending economic crash. Get The FUCK OUT OF MARKETS
2 months ago by AllTruth
↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (4)   83 comments, latest 10 minutes ago
Not only have stocks signalled a top, with a HUGE REVERSAL COMING (as much as a 50% retracement - doubters will be bled to death as they hang on to...
The threat to universities from within (news.stanford.edu)
1 hour ago by Patrick (414/414 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   3 comments, latest 12 minutes ago
Over the years, I have watched a growing intolerance at universities in this country – not intolerance along racial or ethnic or gender lines – there, we have made...
Tesla - TSLA
6 years ago by E-man in #energy
↑ like   ↓ dislike   22 comments, latest 14 minutes ago
I want to get some thoughts on this electric car company. It looks like they are not going to make money anytime soon. However, this stock can be a great...
Cultivation of Resentment is the Essence of both Feminism and Islam
17 hours ago by Patrick (414/414 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   20 comments, latest 17 minutes ago
What Feminism and Islam have in common is a long term systematic cultivation of resentment against the masses of non-Muslim men who have personally done them no wrong whatsoever. This...
Another reason to revoke religious privilege and ban religions (www.washingtonpost.com)
3 days ago by Dan8267 (318/321 = 99% civil) in #politics
↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   127 comments, latest 22 minutes ago
After refusing to watch LGBT diversity video, Social Security judge sues to avoid being fired Again, how is religion in general and Christianity in particular not harmful to our society?...
Free speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press in today's world (en.wikipedia.org)
28 minutes ago by YesYNot (56/57 = 98% civil) in #politics
↑ like   ↓ dislike  
Here's the text of the first amendment: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that...
ICE terrorizes and threatens Australian writer childrens books (www.washingtonpost.com)
2 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike   2 comments, latest 42 minutes ago
It looks like you've previously blocked notifications. Please update your browser permissions to allow them....
Has anyone read this book? Comments
3 days ago by indigenous (152/152 = 100% civil)
↑ like   ↓ dislike   nsfw   5 comments, latest 59 minutes ago
French holocaust historian "detained" threatened with deportation by ICE (www.nytimes.com)
↑ like   ↓ dislike   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Looking for another stock tip
3 days ago by Patrick (414/414 = 100% civil) in #investing
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   24 comments, latest 1 hour ago
It's a down day in the market and I've got some cash in a rollover IRA since I sold RYKKY at a small profit, deciding I didn't really even know...
Automation will bring free money (futurism.com)
1 hour ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Many experts see the proliferation of autonomous machines throughout a variety of fields, taking over countless human jobs....
Isis now teaching jihadis to eat non-Muslims (www.dailymail.co.uk)
4 hours ago by lostand confused (27/27 = 100% civil)
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago
A handbook found in the terror group's training school has been found by a British counter-extremism think tank, revealing the horrifying new stance of the jihadis....
I give Trump permission to dispatch Traitors and discretion to label them as such
1 hour ago by Tenpoundbass (142/142 = 100% civil)
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike  
You Idiot Liberals are doing America no damned good if your infighting is emboldening other world powers, due to Liberal insubordination to the Leader of the Free world. He is...
Silicon Valley is a real estate bubble again (www.theguardian.com)
↑ like   ↓ dislike   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago
People cycle and stroll through Facebooks main campus in Menlo Park, California. Many Silicon Valley techies say they still feel priced out of living near work....
Sticking to the playbook, to the end. (www.foxnews.com)
1 day ago by Blurtman (59/59 = 100% civil) in #DolezalForHillary
↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Where's the daddy? ------------- Rachel Dolezal, white woman who identifies as black, now jobless, may soon be homeless Rachel Dolezal, the infamous white woman who for years passed herself off...
30% of Housing Transactions - Potential Money Laundering (wolfstreet.com)
1 day ago by just any guy (46/46 = 100% civil) in #housing
↑ like   ↓ dislike   nsfw   9 comments, latest 2 hours ago
30%?!? What will happen to the high end housing market if the gov't really cracks down on this? The US housing market has been a perfect platform to launder...
page 1 of 3   next »

home   top   users   about   contact  
#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to republicans