patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
736,082 comments in 75,728 posts by 10,908 registered users, 7 online now: ch_tah2, iwog, marcus, Patrick, Tim Aurora, WineHorror, YesYNot

new post
First public inernational blowback from leaks
by YesYNot   6 comments, latest 1 minute ago
BBC News Accessibility links Skip to content Accessibility Help BBC iD Notifications BBC navigation Home Home News News Sport Weather Shop Earth Travel Capital iPlayer Culture Autos Future TV...
Fox news retracts Seth Rich's Faux news
by Tim Aurora   14 comments, latest 2 minutes ago
A week after publishing a problematic account about the death of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — an article that said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks before...
Professor Antifa Arrested for 3 counts of Assault
by TwoScoopsMcGee   6 comments, latest 3 minutes ago
Eric Clanton, a former teacher at Diablo Valley College, was arrested by Berkeley police on Wednesday on suspicion of three counts of assault with a deadly weapon identified as a...
Here's why Liberal programs fail they put the biggest victims in charge of the victims
by Tenpoundbass   3 comments, latest 19 minutes ago
(CNN)Two counselors at an addiction facility in southeastern Pennsylvania died after overdosing on opioids, according to the Chester County District Attorney. "If anybody is wondering how bad the opioid...
You don't eat seafood. Screw the oceans.
by HEY YOU   1 comment, latest 31 minutes ago
of the oxygen in Earth’s atmosphere, plankton. As Trump sucks up all the air in the room, the air gets more scarce worldwide. Couple this with recent reports that...
Liberal Investigator charged for being a dishonest Shit.
by Tenpoundbass   Posted 35 minutes ago
match between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, tax returns emerged as something of a broken bottle tossed into the ring. If Hillary could grab it, she’d be able to...
This cunt wants an appology from someone for cutting off her microphone now. She's the biggest advocate of resisit and protest Trump and his supporters.
by Tenpoundbass   1 comment, latest 41 minutes ago
In my 20 years as a Democratic Party leader, I have never experienced such the type of behavior as I did at the Sacramento Convention hall on Saturday evening....
Evil Anglo Burrito Thieves Shut Down by PC Police
by Herb   17 comments, latest 42 minutes ago
I guess this means that whites can only have restaurants serving European cuisiine (specifically, only that of the homeland of the owners' ancestory). You have to be certified as...
What you can do about Islamic terrorism
by Patrick   4 comments, latest 43 minutes ago
Most importantly, tell the truth. The media and most of our so-called "leaders" still refuse to tell the truth: Islamic terrorism is caused by Islam itself. Some countries in Europe...
Thousands flee Philippine city after Islamic rampage
by curious2 in #Islam   6 comments, latest 49 minutes ago
"Thousands of civilians fled fighting in the Philippines on Wednesday as troops tried to fend off Islamist militants who took over large parts of a city, capturing Christians, seizing and...
Are we pushing millennials into a financial abyss of home ownership?
by BayAreaObserver in #Housing   2 comments, latest 51 minutes ago
Unless your adult children are well positioned, helping them into the housing market could be toxic to their finances. You may be better off encouraging them to rent and giving...
Manchester Attacked
by TwoScoopsMcGee   330 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Explosion at concert: All Neoliberals and SJWs: ...
What are the root causes of Islamic terrorism? Discuss.
by PeopleUnited   579 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Sensible people are discouraged from thinking about the root causes of Islamic terrorism by mainstream media and academia. (AKA SJW's) Osama Bin Laden was a well to do man...
Goran is visiting Anchorage Alaska
by Goran_K   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago
I'm hitting one of the few bucket list states I haven't visited in my lifetime. For some reason my career never took me to Alaska, but I've always wanted...
Bitcoin's Speculative Price Bubbles
by Graybox in #investing   12 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Tone Vays gives some provoking thought and reasons as to Bitcoins place in this world and some convincing reasons to own bitcoin as a hedge. The video is a little...
Republicans are glad that pollution doesn't affect them.
by HEY YOU   Posted 1 hour ago
Where are the posters of polls?
by HEY YOU   Posted 1 hour ago
Trump's got a majority for his time in office....
Amid Bloodbath of Children, Obama Backs Immigration Jihad and Germany's NATO Underspending
by TwoScoopsMcGee   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Merkel, who’s running for a fourth term this year, took up topics from refugees and conflicts in the Arab world to religious tolerance as she shared the stage with Obama...
Short term prediction, really just short term expectation
by Graybox in #investing   9 comments, latest 2 hours ago
Is tomorrow short enough time frame? Volatility on the horizon tomorrow and could very well follow though to Friday close.. S$P blows threw the last high perhaps touching 2425. VIX...
Morrissey speaks the truth about Manchester
by Patrick   22 comments, latest 2 hours ago
Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental. For what reason will this ever stop? Theresa May says such attacks...
page 1 of 14   next »
users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home