patrick.net

new post
register or log in

patrick.net's 40 proposals »

10,748 registered users, 2 online now: Booger, Tenpoundbass
So Donald Trump is banning the press in favor of preferred state media
1 day ago by iwog (213/213 = 100% civil)
↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)   24 comments, latest 10 minutes ago
Had enough yet? He's got the dictator's playbook and he's following it right down the line.
Bernie Sanders proposes social security overhaul (www.fool.com)
1 hour ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   1 comment, latest 12 minutes ago
Social Security is a vital source of income for our nation's seniors. More than three-fifths of retired beneficiaries are receiving at least half of their monthly income from Social...
Chinaman Feared Assassination for Testifying Against Clinton Illegal Fundraising (www.zerohedge.com)
5 hours ago by just any guy (39/39 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   2 comments, latest 24 minutes ago
A Chinese-American businessman at the center of a Clinton campaign finance scandal secretly filmed a tell-all video as an ‘insurance policy’ – because he feared being murdered. […] Johnny...
live in house or rent it out
12 hours ago by alpo
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   15 comments, latest 42 minutes ago
I bought the house for $1M in 2009 in san mateo county. Now it is worth $1.75M. If I rent out the house I will get around $ 1,000 per...
Sticking to the playbook, to the end. (www.foxnews.com)
3 hours ago by Blurtman (54/54 = 100% civil) in #DolezalForHillary
↑ like   ↓ dislike   nsfw   1 comment, latest 49 minutes ago
Where's the daddy? ------------- Rachel Dolezal, white woman who identifies as black, now jobless, may soon be homeless Rachel Dolezal, the infamous white woman who for years passed herself off...
Yet another Democrat bankster stooge - Tom Perez. (theintercept.com)
3 hours ago by Blurtman (54/54 = 100% civil) in #TomPerezSucks
↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   3 comments, latest 52 minutes ago
DNC Chair Candidate Tom Perez’s Bank-Friendly Record Could Kneecap the Democratic Party “WHY DOES NOBODY ever go to jail?” asked Mandy Grunwald, a messaging guru for the Hillary Clinton campaign,...
When Will Mike Pence Pull the 25th Amendment Trigger, Declare TRUMPLIGULA! Dangerously Bonkers and Go for the Gold!?
8 hours ago by APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE (109/109 = 100% civil)
↑ like   ↓ dislike   nsfw   7 comments, latest 59 minutes ago
Looking for another stock tip
2 days ago by Patrick (395/395 = 100% civil) in #investing
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   14 comments, latest 1 hour ago
It's a down day in the market and I've got some cash in a rollover IRA since I sold RYKKY at a small profit, deciding I didn't really even know...
If Sally Boynton Brown wins the DNC chair, I am no longer a Democrat (thehill.com)
1 day ago by iwog (213/213 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   nsfw   23 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Live coverage. #politics...
Marijuana creates mre jobs than manufacturing (www.forbes.com)
2 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago
The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer. Loading ... Loading ......
Tired of politics - sexy picture thread
7 months ago by YesYNot (55/56 = 98% civil) in #cheesecake
↑ like (12)   ↓ dislike (3)   nsfw   382 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Post whatever image you want - just make it hot. It can be a man, woman, your own family members, or the slightly inappropriatly young (now that Trump has rid...
Thoughts on Starbucks (sbux) ?
2 weeks ago by Patrick (395/395 = 100% civil) in #investing
↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   nsfw   19 comments, latest 1 hour ago
I had a good profit on Starbucks in the last couple of years, and was getting slightly worried that they could not grow enough more to justify a p/e of...
Watched Citizen Four - NSA is still around and you still have no privacy.
1 hour ago by FortWayne (43/44 = 97% civil) in #politics
↑ like   ↓ dislike  
Rented that last night. Good movie about Snowden, footage of him is in the film. Must admit, this government took our privacy away, and it sure feels like it's a...
Another reason to revoke religious privilege and ban religions (www.washingtonpost.com)
2 days ago by Dan8267 (287/290 = 98% civil) in #politics
↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   86 comments, latest 1 hour ago
After refusing to watch LGBT diversity video, Social Security judge sues to avoid being fired Again, how is religion in general and Christianity in particular not harmful to our society?...
Dead navy seal's father refused to meet Trump (www.washingtonpost.com)
2 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)  
It looks like you've previously blocked notifications. Please update your browser permissions to allow them....
Cambridge University & Microsoft to automate coding (techxplore.com)
1 day ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   23 comments, latest 2 hours ago
Tech Xplore)It's been said that an artificial intelligence dream has been building systems that can write computer programs. A University of Cambridge and Microsoft Research team is on a...
What central bank monetary policy really does (Fed, FRB, ECB, BoE, BOJ) (finance.yahoo.com)
10 months ago by justme (56/56 = 100% civil) in #economy
↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   13 comments, latest 3 hours ago
This is an ongoing thread for occasional posts about the effect of and motivations behind monetary policy. It is unusual for the financial press to quote anyone that states that...
So why are police at Pro Trump rallies poised to intervien between people, but are absent from Anti Trump rallies? (www.liveleak.com)
3 hours ago by Tenpoundbass (132/132 = 100% civil)
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike  
Dozens of supporters of US President Donald Trump rallied on the Hollywood boulevard in Los Angeles, Saturday, a day ahead of the Academy Awards ceremony, in order to defend...
Programmer logic
20 hours ago by Tenpoundbass (132/132 = 100% civil)
↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   7 comments, latest 4 hours ago
I told the wife I was going to the store, she said to get one gallon of milk, and if they had eggs bring six. So I got six gallons...
page 1 of 3   next »

home   top   users   about   contact  
#investing   #housing   #politics   #humor  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to realtors