patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
735,300 comments in 75,660 posts by 10,906 registered users, 2 online now: landtof, YesYNot

new post
CLEAR SIGNS OF DEMENTIA: TRUMPLIGULA! CAN BARELY VOCALIZE A REQUEST FOR THE BATHROOM, HE IS SO FUCKED IN THE HEAD
by APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE   1 comment, latest 4 minutes ago
there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself and the Russians, zero.When President Trump offered that response to a question...
Manchester Attacked
by TwoScoopsMcGee   127 comments, latest 6 minutes ago
Explosion at concert: All Neoliberals and SJWs: ...
"I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack."- Pink Floyd
by HEY YOU   3 comments, latest 6 minutes ago
Jason Hickel Read moreDespite the accumulating evidence of impending crisis, the world community seems incapable of responding effectively. This situation is clearly unsustainable and, if present trends continue, is...
Cost of universal health care in CA bigger than state budget
by lostand confused   23 comments, latest 7 minutes ago
The price tag is in: It would cost $400 billion to remake California’s health insurance marketplace and create a publicly funded universal heath care system, according to a state...
Islamic Attack Reference Thread
by TwoScoopsMcGee in #Rochdale   1 comment, latest 11 minutes ago
Rochdale Sex Attacks Add the Rochdale Sex Attacks to the list of the Wonderful Wave of Diversity and Cultural Enrichment. #Rochdale...
the 'Vanlifers': a generation of young Australians who have been priced out and live in vans
by Heraclitusstudent   12 comments, latest 22 minutes ago
Some nice women in those vans......
Trump vs. Truth
by Dan8267   7 comments, latest 23 minutes ago
State wants a 16.5 percent cut in workers comp rates
by tvgnus   Posted 45 minutes ago
Target settles credit card data breach case
by tvgnus   Posted 47 minutes ago
Forget the infrastructure.
by HEY YOU   Posted 56 minutes ago
International Access to Patnet Site
by BayArea   6 comments, latest 59 minutes ago
@Patrick Just curious, why can I access Patnet over public wifi in Italy and France but not Poland? Communism fell in '89
Trump seeks to sell off half of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
by BayAreaObserver in #Economics   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago
The White House plan to trim the national debt includes selling off half of the nation’s emergency oil stockpile, part of a broad series of changes proposed by President Donald...
Google to match users adviews with brick and mortar purchases - claims it will be anonymous
by YesYNot   Posted 1 hour ago
How do they expect people to believe that the system is anonymous without explaining how it works? Is that possible?...
New Home Sales Retreat
by Rew   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Any theories on reason for this? Seems large even if it is just an anomaly....
James Bond is dead!
by zzyzzx in #bondjamesbond   Posted 1 hour ago
Sir Roger Moore, the suave English actor who is best known for playing James Bond and Simon Templar in The Saint TV series, has died aged 89 in Switzerland....
As Trump Travels to Saudi Arabia, the Kingdom's D.C. Lobbying Surge Is Paying Off - Bigley
by BayAreaObserver in #ForeignRelations   23 comments, latest 1 hour ago
President Trump, who less than a year ago vilified Saudi Arabia’s influence over the American political establishment, is now marching to the Saudi lobbyists’ tune. Saudi Arabia has greatly expanded...
Peninsula House Priced Way Below Market
by BayArea   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago
@Patrick Wanna bet the seller wouldn't let it go for asking?...
After Confirmation That Trump Instructed 2 Chiefs of Intel Agencies to End Russia Probe (as well as Comey), Trump "Lawyers Up" w/Team of Private Defense Attorneys
by freespeechforever in #BetterCallSaul   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago
Shit's gettin' real, yo. "Trump Asked Intel Chiefs to Push Back on FBI Probe Trump reportedly asked two top intelligence officials to publicly deny the existence of collusion between...
Trump and King Salmon ordered the attack...
by YesYNot   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago
... to distract from Trump's problems and underscore the evil of terrorism. Salmon did it for the weapons.
"picture of improving financial well-being among Americans", at least according to the report
by HEY YOU   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago
"Not surprisingly, the highest percentage, or 92%, of those who responded they were "living comfortably" was among the group with more than $100,000 in family income." "The improvements in well-being...
page 1 of 15   next »
users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home