patrick.net

forgot password?   register

#housing #investing #politics more»
735,515 comments in 75,664 posts by 10,906 registered users, 6 online now: BoomAndBustCycle, errc, iwog, junkmail, Rin, Strategist

new post
Manchester Attacked
by TwoScoopsMcGee   224 comments, latest 5 minutes ago
Explosion at concert: All Neoliberals and SJWs: ...
Why does Canada have no abortion laws?
by D   10 comments, latest 8 minutes ago
Was doing some reading. Canada literally has no abortion laws. It's one of three countries that doesn't (the other two being North Korea and China). I thought this was supposed...
TIME owned by top donor to Clinton campaign
by D   5 comments, latest 14 minutes ago
I saw this and it kind of just confirms everything I thought. TIME magazine is owned by people who donated heavily to the Clinton campaign. It makes sense after...
the 'Vanlifers': a generation of young Australians who have been priced out and live in vans
by Heraclitusstudent   23 comments, latest 27 minutes ago
Some nice women in those vans......
Three Muslim Brothers fired from Dem House IT
by TwoScoopsMcGee   8 comments, latest 34 minutes ago
Three brothers who managed office information technology for members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and other lawmakers were abruptly relieved of their duties on suspicion that...
Can citizens vote no to taking the risk?
by Blurtman in #GamblingWithYourLives   4 comments, latest 38 minutes ago
What right do the pro-refugee immigration crowd have to put others at risk? *************** MANCHESTER, England — A 22-year-old British man whose parents had emigrated from Libya was identified by...
Can we shitcan these relics?
by Blurtman in #AssistedLivingCongress   11 comments, latest 44 minutes ago
They are what is wrong with America. Successfully shitcanned: #AssistedLivingCongress
What are the root causes of Islamic terrorism? Discuss.
by PeopleUnited   562 comments, latest 48 minutes ago
Sensible people are discouraged from thinking about the root causes of Islamic terrorism by mainstream media and academia. (AKA SJW's) Osama Bin Laden was a well to do man...
Fox news retracts Seth Rich's Faux news
by Tim Aurora   6 comments, latest 55 minutes ago
A week after publishing a problematic account about the death of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — an article that said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks before...
Brennans Explosive testimony explains Trump campaign and Russians
by Tim Aurora   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago
In his testimony before the House Intelligence Committee hearing Tuesday morning, former CIA director John Brennan bluntly told lawmakers that during the 2016 election, he reviewed intelligence that showed...
Trump seeks to sell off half of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
by BayAreaObserver in #Economics   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago
The White House plan to trim the national debt includes selling off half of the nation’s emergency oil stockpile, part of a broad series of changes proposed by President Donald...
Islamic Attack Reference Thread
by TwoScoopsMcGee in #Rochdale   12 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Rochdale Sex Attacks Add the Rochdale Sex Attacks to the list of the Wonderful Wave of Diversity and Cultural Enrichment. #Rochdale...
Rin is a greater man than let's say ... Anthony Weiner
by Rin   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Remember, I haven't dated in six years ... Thus, no sexting nor sex-MPEG4ing or any other audiovisual media. Plus, I don't have a wife and kids. If 70% of...
Team Hillary murdered Seth Rich
by CBOEtrader   67 comments, latest 2 hours ago
"not everyone within the FBI is on board with the "Russian hacking" narrative and are finally starting to come forward. Finally, we find it 'shocking' that while the New...
Funny picture thread
by zzyzzx in #humor   941 comments, latest 2 hours ago
#humor
Cost of universal health care in CA bigger than state budget
by lostand confused   32 comments, latest 3 hours ago
The price tag is in: It would cost $400 billion to remake California’s health insurance marketplace and create a publicly funded universal heath care system, according to a state...
Are There Zoning Laws That Dictate Profession When it Comes to Residential Living?
by NuttBoxer   8 comments, latest 3 hours ago
Saw this post on craigslist, and when I asked about the profession specification, was told it was a zoning thing. Does anyone know the code they are referencing? I thought...
"I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack."- Pink Floyd
by HEY YOU   4 comments, latest 4 hours ago
Jason Hickel Read moreDespite the accumulating evidence of impending crisis, the world community seems incapable of responding effectively. This situation is clearly unsustainable and, if present trends continue, is...
The useful lie is not useful
by Dan8267   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago
Dan8267 says And there is no up side to faith. marcus says Actually we don't know that. That's like saying there is no upside to humanity. Bullshit. The statement "there...
page 1 of 15   next »
users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker:

top   bottom   home