patrick.net

register or log in

#housing #investing #politics
10,859 registered users, 1 online now: BlueSardine
public post private group chat
Knife and Car attack near Parliament . Suspect Asian.
by WaPoIsHitler Lipsovitch   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (2)   197 comments, latest 2 days ago
Which is British English for Subcontinental, and since terror is involved, almost certainly a Pakistani Muslim. * Up to 12 mowed down by Car in Westminster * Police officer stabbed...
Bernie Sanders announces Medicare For All
by tovarichpeter   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (3)   139 comments, latest 6 hours ago
Affordable Care Act on Friday, leading figures in the progressive wing of the Democratic Party are rallying behind a single-payer health insurance and a raft of other bold reforms....
House Intel Committee: Trump was Monitored, inadvertently
by WaPoIsHitler Lipsovitch   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (2)   108 comments, latest 2 days ago
Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under U.S. government surveillance following November’s presidential election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) told reporters Wednesday. Nunes...
Looks like we all get big Tax cuts... Cause that's one thing Repugs can agree on!
by BoomAndBustCycle   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   107 comments, latest 1 day ago
ACA is here to stay... Well here to die a long slow death of neglect in Red States and hopefully continue to flourish in CA..... But now they can all...
Differing views on how people get to be rich
by Patrick   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   63 comments, latest 4 hours ago
The Problem with Real Estate
by A Good Realtor   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (2)   62 comments, latest 16 hours ago
Ok, so before I begin, there are two things I need to mention. One, I'm a Realtor (a good one I promise). And two, this post is going to be...
Who bid on 2140 Santa Cruz Avenue #B210 Menlo Park 94025?
by Patrick in #B210   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   61 comments, latest 15 hours ago
I'm trying to find anyone who bid on 2140 Santa Cruz Avenue #B210 Menlo Park 94025 so that we can publicly list their bids here for the seller to see....
CO2 is not THE driver of climate change!
by Hater   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (1)   61 comments, latest 5 hours ago
University of London professor emeritus Philip Stott: “The fundamental point has always been this. Climate change is governed by hundreds of factors, or variables, and the very idea that we...
America Is $1 TRILLION In Car Debt!!!!!!!
by jvolstad   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike   60 comments, latest 4 hours ago
My new car (2016 Honda Accord) last year, paid in full. I don't finance vehicles.
Answer this question please
by iwog   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   60 comments, latest 9 hours ago
Which one is the WIN? Trump repealing Obamacare as soon as he takes office or Trump NOT repealing Obamacare as soon as he takes office and letting Obamacare remain the...
Trumpcare bill even less popular than Trump, or Congress
by CL   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   58 comments, latest 1 day ago
"According to Quinnipiac, only 17 percent of Americans approve of the bill — and only 6 percent of the country supports it strongly. (Congress is approved of by 21...
Alaska or Chile?
by iwog   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)   51 comments, latest 2 days ago
I'm going to be turning all survivalist and shit now that it's pretty clear the planet is toast. I'm just not sure where to locate my underground farm cave. Alaska:...
Require publication of all bids on real estate.
by Patrick   ↑ like (8)   ↓ dislike   51 comments, latest 1 day ago
Seller's agents routinely "lose" or ignore offers that don't give their own agency both sides of the commission. Bidder then lose, because their offer, even if the best offer, was...
The MASSIVE failure of the Trump administration and congressional Republicans
by iwog   ↑ like   ↓ dislike (2)   43 comments, latest 23 hours ago
Americans have short memories, but not this short. Barack Obama won the 2008 election in part because he promised health care reform. People were sick of high rates, arbitrary policy...
Trump Issues An Ultimatum To House Republicans: Vote On Friday Or Obamacare Stays
by Ironman   ↑ like   ↓ dislike   39 comments, latest 3 days ago
Following a day of narrative twists and turns ahead of what was supposed to be a Thursday night vote to repeal Obamacare, a vote which was pulled in the last...
Spitting out the Red Pill...
by BayAreaObserver in #RedPill   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (3)   36 comments, latest 4 hours ago
The Red Pill is a philosophy, and reddit.com/r/TheRedPill is its home. The nearly 200,000 subscriber strong subreddit describes itself as a place for the “discussion of sexual strategy in a...
More breaking news on Trump treason
by iwog   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   34 comments, latest 1 day ago
Another piece of the puzzle fits into place. Seems the Trump administration also lied about Kushner meeting with a Russian bank on the US sanctions list. Until now, the...
Refuse to re-define beauty to suit compulsive over-eaters.
by Blurtman in #FatIsUnhealthy   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (2)   27 comments, latest 4 days ago
Grotesque! #FatIsUnhealthy...
Trump isn't lying, he's bullshitting and it's far more dangerous
by BayAreaObserver in #Trump   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   24 comments, latest 12 hours ago
As important as discussions about the role of the press as fact-checkers are, in this case Baker’s critics are missing the point. Baker is right. Trump isn’t lying. He’s bullshitting....
Libbies babbling incoherently as the Ax Man cometh...
by BlueSardine   ↑ like (5)   ↓ dislike (1)   23 comments, latest 2 days ago
ACA repeal was dead before the general election took place. The Wall was dead before the general election took place. It was never, ever about that shit. Evidence the ease...
page 1 of 12   next »

home   top   users   about   suggestions   contact  
topics   random post   best comments   comment jail  
patrick's 40 proposals  
10 reasons it's a terrible time to buy  
8 groups who lie about the housing market  
37 bogus arguments about housing  
get a free bumper sticker: