patrick.net

new post
register or log in

patrick.net's 40 proposals »

10,729 registered users, 1 online now: MrEd
California Democrats Legalize Child Prostitution (www.washingtonexaminer.com)
10 hours ago by Patrick (230/230 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike   40 comments, latest 58 seconds ago
Beginning on Jan. 1, prostitution by minors will be legal in California. Yes, you read that right. SB 1322 bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under...
Pretty good interview of Milo by Bill Maher
1 day ago by Patrick (230/230 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   20 comments, latest 1 hour ago
The weakest point is right at the end where Bill accuses Trump of somehow inhibiting free speech but does not give Milo any chance to reply. #politics
Patrick.net's 40 Proposals (Limitcopyrighttoexactly20years)
2 days ago by Patrick (230/230 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (9)   ↓ dislike   86 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Here are 40 proposals from patrick.net to make or change laws: Copyright Limit copyright to exactly 20 years Make it a felony to attempt to use a DMCA takedown notice...
My Gedmatch Jewish Roots Force AntiIsrael Stance (www.examplesofglobalization.com)
13 hours ago by Gary Anderson (7/7 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago
My Gedmatch Jewish roots are verified. It wasn't like I didn't already know. But when you are adopted, you want something concrete to back you up. I will list...
U.S. life expectancy continues to decline (www.washingtonpost.com)
8 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago
It looks like you've previously blocked notifications. Please update your browser permissions to allow them....
Press continues to destroy its own credibility with euphemisms for ILLEGAL immigrants (tomnichols.net)
3 days ago by Patrick (230/230 = 100% civil) in #criminal
↑ like (9)   ↓ dislike (1)   123 comments, latest 1 hour ago
Just two days ago, I went on a rip about TIME Magazineā€˜s blatant shilling for illegal immigrants in a cover story that featured a multi-ethnic group of illegals led...
The Rapid Rise and Fall of Milo: (usat.ly)
11 hours ago by BayArea (22/22 = 100% civil)
↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)   41 comments, latest 2 hours ago
I had seen a couple of YouTube videos of this Milo character before the Berkeley protest. I thought he was sharp but too over the top with his political views....
Trump: In 33 days, 132 lies (www.washingtonpost.com)
7 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago
Throughout President Trumps first 100 days, the Fact Checker team will be tracking false and misleading claims made by the president since Jan. 20....
So is Stumble upon still legit news? up to 2.1 million non-citizen Hispanics might have registered to vote illegally in the 2016 general election. (www.stumbleupon.com)
9 hours ago by Tenpoundbass (83/83 = 100% civil)
↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (2)   7 comments, latest 3 hours ago
A new analysis of a 2013 survey of the U.S. Hispanic population reportedly appears to corroborate the conclusion of a 2014 study by Old Dominion University (ODU) researchers that...
TRUMPLIGULA! ENGAGES SCULPTOR TO DESIGN REPLACEMENT STATUE OF HIMSELF FOR WASHINGTON MONUMENT!
5 hours ago by APOCALYPSEFUCK_is_ADORABLE (63/63 = 100% civil)
↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago
Can Craig Venter cheat death? (www.forbes.com)
3 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike  
The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer. Loading ... Loading ......
U.S. universities have lost their "edge". (www.bloomberg.com)
4 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike  
Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world....
Limit copyright to exactly 20 years (en.wikipedia.org)
4 hours ago by Patrick (230/230 = 100% civil) in #politics
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago
There is never any legitimate cause to extend copyright beyond 20 years. It is symptomatic of the corruption inherent in our system of lobbying that a single corporation, Disney, has...
Robots have just gotten sexier than women.
11 hours ago by Dan8267 (105/107 = 98% civil) in #scitech
↑ like   ↓ dislike   18 comments, latest 4 hours ago
And better conversationalists. This thread is for Iwog. The future is here. This is so not going to be a politically correct thread. It's like sending out a trigger warning...
ABC: When We Rise (February27Monday,9pm-11pm)
6 hours ago by curious2 (31/31 = 100% civil)
↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago
This coming Monday and Wednesday-Friday, ABC will broadcast probably the best documentary miniseries I have ever seen: February 27 (Monday), 9pm-11pm March 1-3 (Wednesday), 9pm-11pm It is truly amazing to...
This Century Is Broken (Brooks, NYTimes) (www.nytimes.com)
7 hours ago by Rew (86/86 = 100% civil)
↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   18 comments, latest 4 hours ago
"The 21st century is looking much nastier and bumpier: rising ethnic nationalism, falling faith in democracy, a dissolving world order. At the bottom of all this, perhaps, is declining...
David Brooks presents his alternative facts, again (cepr.net)
5 hours ago by tovarichpeter
↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago
For every one American man aged 25 to 55 looking for work, there are three who have dropped out of the labor force. ...
Parkinson's Disease research (Nowthatthepresidentisinfavour,advocateMichaelJFoxobserveswryly,thereisnomoneyforCongresstopayforit.)
2 years ago by curious2 (31/31 = 100% civil)
↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (3)   79 comments, latest 4 hours ago
I've been reading a lot about Parkinson's Disease research, including especially stem cell research. "Now that the president is in favour, [advocate Michael J] Fox observes wryly, "there is no...
Trump's historic address at National African American History Museum (mobile.twitter.com)
↑ like   ↓ dislike  
Here is part of what the president said at the National Museum of African American History and Culture today. ...
Trump's new U.S. Deportation Force (www.nytimes.com)
↑ like   ↓ dislike (1)  
page 1 of 3   next »

home   top   users   about   contact  
housing crash   thunderdome   sexy pix   site suggestions  
best comments   ad hominem comment jail   patrick.net on twitter   random post  
please recommend patrick.net to your enemies