please check out the anti-mandate news »

Sexy Picture Thread -- Titties and all Else!

By HunterTits follow HunterTits   2016 Jul 30, 12:29pm 229,106 views   2,409 comments   watch   sfw   quote   share

Tits! Tits! Ass! And all in between!

THIS is da Sexy Picture Thread

Plz reduce the cock and jizz pics, thanks!

Now under New Management by @HunterTits

« First    « Previous    Comments 2370 - 2409 of 2409    Last »

2373   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 10, 4:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've seen her before, but happy to see her again.
2375   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 10, 4:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Am I getting sea-sick or teat-sick? All that wobble deserves a gobble.
2378   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 11, 11:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

2376 looks very Irish to me.
2379   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 12, 1:12am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
2376 looks very Irish to me.

Looks just like a Nurse I had a crush on, except she had short blonde hair. But yeah, 100% Irish.
2380   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 12, 1:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My Irish girl friend was the horniest one I ever knew. However, as we all know, that comes with that little old spectrum of personality 'quirks' LOL!
2381   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2021 Sep 12, 7:46am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

How about when she was sober? Oh, wait, massive improbability.
2382   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 12, 6:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

First girl I ever, uh, touched was an Irish-American girl across the street in Chicagoland. I'm still grateful.
2383   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 12, 6:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Playing the straight man for AF again? He must be out doing damage control for Biden.
2384   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2021 Sep 12, 8:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

Grateful? To who, those friends who held her down?
2385   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 12, 10:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lol, she was more than willing.
2386   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 12, 10:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In high school, I was invited to Sadie Hawkins dance by an Irish girl who sat behind me. She thought I should be her boyfriend, but she wasn't aware of how utterly pathetic I was. I was terrified and didn't want to go to the dance, but my whole family ganged up on me and made me go.
2387   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 13, 3:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

The first girl I ever really banged, Aimee. Her last name was even more Irish. Pale skin, slender brunette, but it was really blonde. Dye it Black, black numbah one nah un un unnnn. That song hadn't come out yet.

I was a serial poker, but that was my first actual sex rather than shoving the head in and pulling it out after hearing parental footsteps or something. We did it to "Fire Woman" by the Cult. Apt, because my Johnson started burning a few days later. Put up with it for weeks. In hindsight, I'm weirdly proud that I put up with the pain so long I passed out several times pissing.
2388   Rin   ignore (9)   2021 Sep 14, 10:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou says
We did it to "Fire Woman" by the Cult

Nice, "Smoke on the Horizon! Fire!"

God, how much I miss classic rock!
2391   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 15, 3:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sorry hunter, but some Hispanics, esp. Mexicans, have very Masculine faces I just can't like.
2392   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Sep 15, 4:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou says

Don't look at the faces. Look at the ( ◦ Y ◦ )s
2397   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Sep 19, 5:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou says

I hope you're not referring to Miss Funbags in post 2389?
2398   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 19, 5:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
I hope you're not referring to Miss Funbags in post 2389?

Great funbags, but the face is putting me off.
2399   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Sep 19, 7:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
I hope you're not referring to Miss Funbags in post 2389?

He is. Got 3 dislikes on that gal.
2403   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Sep 20, 9:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In the 80's when you had an ounce of good Coke

HunterTits says
2404   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 20, 10:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bend 'em over and line 'em up. Hips gonna be tired.
2407   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 21, 5:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'd like to have one of those to wet my stamps and envelopes.
2408   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 21, 6:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
I'd like to have one of those to wet my stamps and envelopes.

Better if the glue was laced with cocaine, roofies and GHB.

« First    « Previous    Comments 2370 - 2409 of 2409    Last »