please check out the anti-mandate news »

1   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 22, 7:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yeah, this guy is Donald Trump what Sean Hannity was to Barrack Obama.

It's to over the top even for me.
2   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 22, 7:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'll leave a short comment for you. Explain what anyone is supposed to get out of this video?

PS - I didn't vote for Trump and don't like him. BUT I expect a logical explanation about why there is anything of value in this video. Hope this was short enough for you...
3   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 22, 7:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says
how did this guy get his own channel?

By being good at saying things to trigger people. At the height of his powers, 1/3 of rush Limbaugh listeners tuned in just because they hated his guts so much.

I think this guy is funded by the same guy who funds mark dice who trolls and triggers the "liburuls" with his anti Hillary Clinton screeds. He and Dice are likely fast friends who compare notes and laugh about how angry they make their audience.
4   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 22, 7:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says

Look who started the thread.
5   WatermelonUniversity   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 22, 7:56pm     ↓ dislike (3)   quote   flag

she's not like Obama daughters. she works in the in the Whitehouse. she gets paid with tax money. she's not different than Kelly or Miller. anyone can make a political commentary about her. according to some men, she's "protected" because she has a vagina? sounds like a bunch of white knight menginas to me.
6   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 22, 8:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BorderPatrol says

I want to understand this, seriously. English appears to be a bit of a struggle. Any explanation of what this means would be appreciated considering you're the OP that just posted a nonsensical video.
7   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 22, 8:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BorderPatrol says

Not a fair comparison. The Obama daughters, nice as they were, were too young.
Nothing wrong with working in the White House.
Aren't you getting carried away with attacking anything to do with Trump?
10   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 22, 8:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BorderPatrol says
she's not like Obama daughters. she works

Exactly, she WORKS, she's NOT a freeloader like Obama's daughters!
12   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 22, 8:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
BorderPatrol says

I wonder the same thing, from a guy that claims this:

BorderPatrol says
my income more than qualifies for a $1M house and the average home here is only $650K. i drive a new MB every 3 years and i have more money than i can spend while my 401K is maxed.

Something doesn't add up?
13   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 22, 8:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

anon_215c8 says
Really?? Her father looks like this?

Not even close. I would love to have sex with her, not her old man.
14   WatermelonUniversity   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 22, 8:30pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

anon_215c8 says
I wonder the same thing, from a guy that claims this:

BorderPatrol says

Something doesn't add up?

i knew it the jealousy is high! keep it going.
15   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jan 22, 8:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

My wife just said: "Hammer Time ,Baby!"

Strategist says
anon_215c8 says
Really?? Her father looks like this?

Not even close. I would love to have sex with her, not her old man.
16   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Jan 22, 8:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

anon_e3485 says
My wife just said: "Hammer Time ,Baby!"

My wife just said she has a headache. Life sucks. :(
17   WatermelonUniversity   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 22, 8:42pm     ↓ dislike (3)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
I want to understand this, seriously.

don't. you rarely get anything right.

anon_d06f9 says

apparently he got on Trump supporters' nerves here.

Strategist says
Not a fair comparison. The Obama daughters, nice as they were, were too young.
Nothing wrong with working in the White House.
Aren't you getting carried away with attacking anything to do with Trump?

i'd call this an English problem.
18   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 22, 8:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says
anon_e3485 says
My wife just said: "Hammer Time ,Baby!"

My wife just said she has a headache. Life sucks. :(

Did you hammer her too hard? ;)
19   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2018 Jan 22, 8:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BorderPatrol says
WookieMan says
I want to understand this, seriously.

don't. you rarely get anything right.

Let me know what I got wrong. Or rarely right.