Please log in to view images

False rape allegations destroy local college kid's life

By epitaph follow epitaph   2018 Jun 30, 9:58pm 1,508 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Forget telling little Jonny to wrap it up, tell him to not even be left alone in a bedroom with a woman. Real life horror story.
1   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2018 Jun 30, 10:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tell Johnny to being every girl back to his room and video every encounter. It's the only legit solution
2   epitaph   ignore (0)   2018 Jun 30, 11:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

But that is illegal.

Anyways the point is that there was concrete proof that nothing said happened and the guy still lost his job and his chance to finish school and had his name permanently tarnished.
3   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2018 Jul 1, 8:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How about stop drinking? Waking up next to someone without knowing how you got there means alcohol is more than you can handle.
4   rd6B   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 1, 9:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says

And post it on internets.
5   HEYYOU   ignore (46)   2018 Jul 1, 9:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Innocent is innocent,regardless of the circumstances.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I've got a list of horrible retributions.
6   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 1, 10:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is how feminism works.
7   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2018 Jul 1, 11:30am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He is male. He deserves no consideration for his pestilent, subhuman, testosterone mired condition.
9   rd6B   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 1, 12:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you have a penis, you are guilty of RAPE by default.
10   Shaman   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 1, 2:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I can’t think of any love stories that start with “so we were wasted and met and had sex and fell in love.” Any woman who’s that easy isn’t worth having. Or if she is worthwhile, and only had sex with you because she was drunk, she’s going to resent you for taking advantage of her. Either way, it’s a poor way to start a relationship. Looking back, I wouldn’t have done a lot of things I did like that. I’m definitely going to counsel my kids against that as well.
I can understand feeling awkward and how alcohol makes you feel relaxed and more ready to take some risks, but while you’ll be brave enough after drinking, your execution is going to suck. Far better to muster your courage while in control of your faculties.
11   rd6B   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 1, 2:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says
I’m definitely going to counsel my kids against that as well.

Let me know how it works out. I was counseled by my father about this, but at 18 we all know stuff better than our parents.