How come Liberals lack critical thinking skills?

56,409 views  961 comments             share

by Tenpoundbass   $0.12 total tips   💰tip   follow   2018 Aug 24, 7:31am

They just act, and are surprised always by the ramifications.
I work with nothing but Liberals they make decisions to take servers off line because they think no one is using it. Because they were just told they need to set up paperwise.
Rather than checking if it would affect anyone taking a rarely used SQL server off line or if anyone is accessing those tables they just take it down. Then when you confront them that you need it, and ask why they didn't send out an email. They play the victim. God I miss when Conservative critical thinkers ruled the enterprise.

« First    « Previous    Comments 938 - 961 of 961

941   AmericanKulak   2022 Jul 4, 7:37pm

Booger says

More evidence Trannies are neckbeards trying to weasel their way into women's spaces and then pressure dykes to treat them as if they were lesbians.
942   richwicks   2022 Jul 4, 7:51pm

AmericanKulak says

It's just some kid that was driven insane in school.

We live in a pretty sick society, so sick that you kind of have to be mentally ill to be well adjusted to it.
944   Patrick   2022 Jul 5, 8:45pm

AmericanKulak says

Oh, the things we do for love!

946   Tenpoundbass   2022 Jul 6, 7:36am

Sometimes you really got to enlighten Liberals on the most basic stuff.

947   Misc   2022 Jul 6, 7:41am

There is a story behind every warning label.
948   HeadSet   2022 Jul 6, 8:36am

Booger says

This has to be a satirical joke. The guy did not even pluck the eyebrows and is overdue for a shave. More likely this is a spoof on those deluded souls who actually think they look like women.
949   Onvacation   2022 Jul 6, 8:40am

Way out of their league!
957   richwicks   2022 Aug 7, 12:13pm

In response to zzyzzx

I did a little modification trying to make it more clear, for the slow among our population:

I've let myself go for a period of time, but yesssh! I think she's wrecked herself permanently by not wearing a bra as well.
958   RC2006   2022 Aug 12, 11:35am

Guy driving me to hotel from airpot telling me how communism is being pushed by "them" on and on. I was like ok, then he says yes that's why we need to stop republicans they they are comunists. Also told me Biden's problem is that he is to nice.

He recently immigrated from the continent that brought aids, monkeypox, and low IQ.

« First    « Previous    Comments 938 - 961 of 961

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   memes   one year ago   random   suggestions