Please log in to view images

1   Liberal_in_blackface   ignore (6)   2018 Nov 23, 10:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MAGA says
Just like stray dogs.

Please stop insulting dogs.
2   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 23, 11:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I hear coyotes wailing like the souls of the damned at night sometimes. i often wonder if there aren't a few Realtors in there with them.
3   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (49)   2018 Nov 23, 1:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Like mad dogs looking for babies' faces to eat is the nature of the Realtor in the best of times.

When the sales apocalypse really hits and even fugitive PRC Army officers are laughing at them, they'll be running wild burning down convents and orphanages and shooting at the escaping survivors to disable, dismember and eat.

Then it's gonna get ugly.
4   HEYYOU   ignore (44)   2018 Nov 23, 1:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

One of our friends is talking about going into real estate.
With more agents,the more a broker can make.
The more suckers stock brokers have,the more they can make.
5   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2018 Nov 23, 1:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I met a young guy in his late 20's yesterday at my Brother's Thanksgiving shindig he throws every year.
I asked him what does he do, he said "I sell Real Estate..." I said "Ah, well..." then he said "And I'm a Server at a restaurant."
6   BayArea   ignore (1)   2018 Nov 24, 6:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Realtors should be caged.
7   Goran_K   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 24, 7:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I love how realtors act like they are real professionals instead of a cartel like infrastructure imposed on the free market.
8   mell   ignore (4)   2018 Nov 24, 10:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says

BayArea says
Realtors should be caged.

Getting ready for realtard (tm) hunger games.
9   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Nov 24, 11:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The prospect of making a shit load of money attracts a lot of people into real estate sales. Most will never make a living out of it, while the few on the top with the right skills will make it to the big time.
Over time I foresee a sharp drop in commission rates, and a fundamental change in the way business is conducted. Real estate transactions will become more efficient and more economical. All thanks to the internet and an end to the monopoly power agents command on the listings.