Please log in to view images

Two Danish Women Backpacking through Morocco Beheaded

By epitaph follow epitaph   2018 Dec 21, 10:12am 2,433 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Didn't see this posted, it's really sad and awful.

STORY:

WARNING: YOU PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS, TURN BACK NOW, THIS WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU VERY DEPRESSED

VIDEO: (NSFW, obviously)
1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2018 Dec 21, 10:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Whew glad it wasn't a Muslim Brotherhood WaPo Journalist with ties to 9-11 financing.
That would have meant war on Trump.
2   Liberal_in_blackface   ignore (6)   2018 Dec 21, 10:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The only proper way to travel in places like Morocco is in large groups and armed with rifles. Westerners seem to have lost this knowledge and now suffering for it.
3   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2018 Dec 21, 10:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Guess the immigrant recruiting trip didn't go so well. They must not have liked the signing bonus.
4   epitaph   ignore (0)   2018 Dec 21, 10:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Funny thing is that one of my friends just got back from traveling through Morocco and my wife was saying that it looked like a beautiful country and we should do something different on our vacations besides Asia and Europe. I told her we're not going to an Islamic country for safety reasons and she thought I was being paranoid and should stop reading the news. This was about a week ago.
5   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Dec 21, 12:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

epitaph says