Patrick.net Coalition to stop Tyrant Bloomberg

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2018 Dec 24, 11:31am 583 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Placeholder in case he decides to run.
1   NancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2018 Dec 24, 1:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That soda banning asshole.
2   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2018 Dec 24, 2:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trannies not Tyrants!
3   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2018 Dec 24, 2:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bloomberg is a male. And like any other male who attempts to run for the Democrat nomination, he will get "me-too" honeys coming out of the woodwork. And I am sure that long time single billionaire from New York has a few trysts in his past that can be embellished to "victimizing women,"
5   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 8, 2:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
he will get "me-too" honeys coming out of the woodwork

lol. so true...
6   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 8, 2:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bloomberg gives me a chuckle whenever I am forced to watch one of his YouTube ads. Big Bucks are not as transformative as one might think.
7   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 8, 4:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bloomberg has a ton of ads on TV in California, also on the Mexican channels, which I sometimes watch.
8   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 8, 4:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bloomberg changed the law in NYC so he could run for mayor for a third time. After he got elected, he changed it back to two terms. Not okay for anyone but him! He loves him some gun control, and insists on having his armed security in every situation.
And he considers taxes on things the little people use to be “helpful” for them to make correct choices.