Please log in to view images

Strip Clubs in Montreal

By Rin follow Rin   2019 Feb 18, 2:58pm 903 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Just so you know, unlike in NYC and pretty much, most other major US cities, they're full contact in MTL.
2   kt1652   ignore (1)   2019 Feb 18, 3:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin, do you have favorite escorts that you see regularly?

Or do you set some sort of limit, such as, <3 consecutive times or N/month with same girl?
Rin says
3   Rin   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 18, 3:12pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

kt1652 says
Rin, do you have favorite escorts that you see regularly?

Not anymore, that was me when I was younger and using it as a way to forget the Alanis Morrisette doppelganger, my Canadian ex-GF, from nearly 8 years ago.

Today, I may see the same person again in let's say 2 months but not earlier. Believe it or not but even escorts want boyfriends and that's the last thing I need.
4   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 18, 5:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I thought the 'girlfriend experience' was even more expensive than straight boffing.
5   Rin   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 18, 5:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

You pay for the package, on a per hour basis. Whether or not the person is GFE-like is in the descriptors. And thus, if you want a quickie, w/o any conversation, etc, than you simply get a cheaper escort than a more expensive one.
6   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Feb 18, 6:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Did you tell them you have a Sex Slave Barbie at home?
7   Rin   ignore (4)   2019 Feb 18, 6:24pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says
Did you tell them you have a Sex Slave Barbie at home?

The sex robot won't arrive until this consulting gig is over, when my free livery and lodging expense account expires. Until then, trips to Montreal and other cities are free of costs.