Please log in to view images

Black Hollywood beginning to jump off Democrat Plantation

By Goran_K follow Goran_K   2019 Apr 7, 7:37am 860 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Let me guess? The guy is a white supremacist?

Remember, if not for a slight shift in the black vote, Florida might have gotten a terrible socialist Democrat governor. #ThanksKanye
1   HEYYOU   ignore (44)   2019 Apr 7, 12:19pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Hypocrisy runs rampant through all races.

Are the black actors calling out all the gun deaths & drugs in black communities?
When are they going call for the 2nd Amendment Solution/Busting a Cap in the asses of any blacks that are harming the people in black neighborhoods with gangs,drugs & shootings. How many young blacks are living lives of fear from people of their race?
Fuck the black neighborhoods,we are rich actors.

Trump said we are too politically correct.
His followers are wimps,afraid of Free Speech.

I ain't scared,I'll say it. Fucking Niggers!
Doesn't it upset Rep/Cons that have to defend my right to invoke the 1st Amendment.
3   HEYYOU   ignore (44)   2019 Apr 7, 12:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BlueSardine says
You're not scared.
You're just a fuckin idiot.
HEYYOU says
I ain't scared,I'll say it. Fucking Niggers!

Can't handle Free Speech? Free Speech is idiocy.

OK Patrick,
What are you going to do about a direct attack on a patnetter?
Forget it,I got this.
Maybe ask if one has to work for someone else. Have they been their own boss for 50 years?
Do they have to take orders from losers? Can they pay off all their debt,immediately? Can they pay cash for all their needs & wants,in advance?

Ain't skeered! Can't be offended by lesser men. Independents rule!
I keep telling everyone that they would be hard pressed to have as much fun as the Great HEYYOU! ;-)

Patnet is international headquarters for idiots!
4   Goran_K   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 7, 2:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I would flag the comment but your overtly racist garbage and trolling could be classified as idiocy.

I’ll recuse myself.
5   AD   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 7, 2:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Isiah Washington served 4 years in the US Air Force. I remember when Greys Anatomy came out he said that on one of the talk shows that promoted the medical drama.

I think Selleck was 3 years active duty in the US Army.
6   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Apr 7, 4:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why would you post a derogatory comment about african Americans?
How many people did you hurt with that comment?
Do you ever stop to think before posting?
HEYYOU says
What are you going to do about a direct attack on a patnetter?
Forget it,I got this.
7   BlueSardine   ignore (3)   2019 Apr 7, 4:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Using the N word doesn't make you brave, it makes you look like a coward
8   clambo   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 8, 12:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The liberal left doesn't get it; the illegals they love so much are taking jobs and benefits and are competing with blacks for both.
Many blacks see it isn't good for their wage growth and upward mobility to compete with illegals and their anchor children will compete with their children.