Rude elderly bus rider gets taught a lesson by young black woman

By BayArea follow BayArea   2019 May 16, 7:15am 4,496 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

That will be the last time he is rude to young black female bus riders!
1   FuckTheMainstreamMedia   ignore (7)   2019 May 16, 7:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That was extremely sad.

She’ll get to work out all her anger management issues over the next several decades in prison.
2   E-man   ignore (0)   2019 May 16, 8:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What a stupid bitch. Nothing can justify her behavior.
3   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2019 May 16, 8:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How come she isn't hired by a transgender pro football team? Good talent is hard to find.
4   clambo   ignore (5)   2019 May 17, 1:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

warning: racist, bigoted gross generalization to follow.

I have seen several American black females lose their cool completely and get ready to be violent or become violent. It was a surprise to see at the time of course.

I saw one nurses aide out of 2 get violent; I saw 2 sisters go nuts out of the 4 sisters I know, each on separate occasions. These exciting events took place within about 4 years in S. Florida.

From my small statistical sample I concluded that these females have some self-control issues that I haven't noticed in other females before.

That is of course just "for what it's worth" and may be a worthless comment offensive to some people.
5   Goran_K   ignore (3)   2019 May 17, 1:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The lefty SJW AG will set her free, drop all charges, and she'll be given a speaking spot at the next DNC rally.
6   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2019 May 17, 1:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says

She was the victim here, anybody can see that.