Please log in to view images

2   OccasionalCortex   ignore (5)   2019 May 17, 3:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rocketjoe79 says
It's from the NYPost,
You confusing NY Post for NY Slimes?
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 May 17, 6:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Men should absolutely avoid interacting with women at work as much as possible.

It's a simple matter of self preservation. Feminists have made the danger for innocent men much too high.
4   Shaman   ignore (3)   2019 May 17, 9:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If a woman needs mentoring from a man, it means the job is too easy and women think they can do it, too. This also means that the job won’t be paying as much as a man ought to be paid to attract attractive and awesome women. So that man should quit rather than mentor said woman, and he should move on to a job that better suits his abilities as a more-capable-than-women sort of man.

I’m not entirely sure that no women are doing my job somewhere in the world, but I’m sure that there are none on the west coast, and likely none in the entire USA who can and are doing what I do.
5   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 May 18, 11:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Daily blow jobs make for excellent mentoring.
6   rocketjoe79   ignore (2)   2019 May 18, 11:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

100% video and audio recording of all work interactions will soon be mandatory. It's not just women - some trans (or other affectation) person with a chip on their shoulder will be offended, and you'll be in a kangaroo court defending yourself. Insurance companies will be selling "managers insurance" to offset the inevitable lawsuits. Your company won't protect you: they are part of the #Metoo #mustbebelieved coalition.
7   WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2019 May 18, 11:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says